Maxim Dadashev, 28, Dies From Brain Damage Suffered In TKO Loss R.I.P

Damn...RIP

Makes me wonder how JDS is still walking and talking after those two Cain fights...

God rest his soul in peace.... No one deserves to die in a sport ever!

I wish people stopped dying for my entertainment.

RIP

Tragic news. Just read this. Poor family

Terrible tragedy..

And that is why I never agree with that "Just Bleed" Mentality far too many fans have with Boxers/MMA Fighters. You want to get in there, get the job done and get out safely. Some more than others want to go to battle in the ring obviously. But this is another lesson. The risks are scary in that ring or cage..

The boxer sustained injuries during the fight for bleeding of the brain. He went into a coma and passed away.

Does anyone think this could happen in the UFC one day?

Can we please just be respectful and honor the memory of a fallen fighter?

It is inevitable that eventually someone will die from a fight in the UFC. It's happened many times in boxing, it's happened in lower level MMA, it's even happened in other contact sports like the NHL

It's a tragedy but it's a sad reality of contact athletics

Oh shit, I thought he was getting better. His trainer was praised for stopping the fight against the boxer's will, but that wasn't enough, damn...

Boxing is just more brutal, the bigger gloves lead to more rattling of the brain. The refs let a guy get dropped as many times as it takes and <10 seconds to recover where the brain is already traumatized and just takes more punishment after.

Whereas in MMA you got Herb Dean stopping fights after someone slips on a wet spot

I wish people stopped dying for my entertainment.

RIP

He didn’t die for your entertainment.

He died competing and trying to take care of his family. Entertaining you or anybody was likely at the bottom of his priority list.

“Not real fighting.” “Big pillows on hands.”

- Shertards

He didn’t die for your entertainment.

He died competing and trying to take care of his family. Entertaining you or anybody was likely at the bottom of his priority list.

He competed as a boxer and tried to take care of his family because he was paid for it, as the point of professional sports is to entertain people, dummy.

Congrats for starting a pointless debate in a thread that hardly needs any.

Back