Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gets a lot of guff, for obvious reasons, but for the early 90s especially, she is unbelievable here!
I miss those 90’s swimsuits, Blund.

She had a certain white trash appeal(#MyBusiness) in ECW but you could see the lifestyle catching up to her then

4767c213c94b97ea5b278818953d6582.jpg

She was still fine as hell and beautiful when she was managing the Nastys

tumblr_n160gebNFf1sg99p0o1_1280.png

You should. It's great. They turned the directors into trannys because they exposed The Business with it.

I never watched it cuz when it came out i was annoyed with the hype behind the special effects and fight choreo, cuz i had been watching that shit in yuen woo ping kung fu movies for years!

I'll check it out tho.

I heard Monica Bellucci is in it?
Thats my wife in another dimensional life.

Booking a 25 year old black belt actual MMA fighter to sell that shoot fight gimmick match and needing outside interference help against 42 year unathletic Nattie fucking Neidhart

laugh-laughing.gif

Booking a 25 year old black belt actual MMA fighter to sell that shoot fight gimmick match and needing outside interference help against 42 year unathletic Nattie fucking Neidhart

laugh-laughing.gif

The Hart Dungeon has to look strong

I never watched it cuz when it came out i was annoyed with the hype behind the special effects and fight choreo, cuz i had been watching that shit in yuen woo ping kung fu movies for years!

I'll check it out tho.

I heard Monica Bellucci is in it?
Thats my wife in another dimensional life.

I believe she is in the 2nd movie. She's the wife of a exiled program aka a fallen angel. He owns Club Hel which is a safe haven for other exiles. She helps Neo and turns on him because he's always cheating on her lol. She was fine as fuck!

The sequels are only good if you understand the first movie and get what the movie is trying to say. It's why it was such a hit because it was one of the first movies to really be so blatant about a lot of things that people have been believing for a while. They used the action and special effects to draw in the casuals but if you don't get the story it will fall flat as a pure action movie. I don't even think of those movies as action movies. Lots of gnostic symbolism in them.

You mean the one he stole from Japan?

That makes it even worse!
Coulda just stole it directly from Japan and saved some self respect but instead they had to canoodle with that fuckin foul mouth GCW neckbeard to try and get a rub from him!

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

I missed Monday's weight lifting session so I added another plate and 60 more reps to todays gimmick as punishment

7OYe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back