MayMac USADA testing so far (as of 18th August)

you can say that about any sport. UFC pay USADA for testing, Race organisers pay USADA or testing, the UCI (cycling) pay USADA for testing...

you could claim COI on just about every athlete that is tested by a national anti doping agency.
Sure but you have to admit it's one step less of separation. Mayweather = Mayweather Promotions, while UFC != Cyborg Santos or whoever you choose.

the Hauser peice which is what pretty much everything is based on is largely bollocks.

Ultimately there is oversight by WADA on everything USADA do. And if USADA were ever caught doing anything nefarious it would have a huge impact on the whole of US sport, as happened to the russians.

Politically and financially USADA would have had more to gain by being "cosy" with Marion Jones, or Lance Armstrong.. they didnt..

They arent going to risk the future of US sport over Mayweather (and certainly not over an irishman)
The only rebuttal I can give here is that organizations do not stay constant through time. Just because they went after Armstrong 10 years ago doesn't mean they will have the same level of integrity going forward.

Is 2 weeks really enough to run a full steroid cycle? I thought it was more like 4 weeks minimum, 6 or 8 more realistically. Remember that USADA will get you for PCT stuff like clomiphene (see Lesnar, Jones).

Floyd also uses IV for dilution to augment his other evasion practices... just prior to his fight.

This fight ought to have been in Ireland without usada. If I were connah, I'd prevent Floyd from making $350MM unless those conditions were met.

I don't believe Floyd schedules his own testing.if thats true then that would be pointless and shady as fuck

The only rebuttal I can give here is that organizations do not stay constant through time. Just because they went after Armstrong 10 years ago doesn't mean they will have the same level of integrity going forward.
they went after armstrong 4 years ago

and at usada most of the senior staff and legal have remained the same throughout

Tygart has been there since 2002, chief Council William Bock been involved the whole time

If Mayweather were to fail, would there be any repercussions?

hqdefault.jpg

I dont get it. I am the same size. Easy to look buff on photos for us manlets

I am saying that even with less then 50% of floyds training, and eating crap food all the time. I still get question if i use peds.

Upper body - Floyd
Lower body - Conor

If Mayweather were to fail, would there be any repercussions?

hqdefault.jpg

USADA has been known to bury Mayweather's positive tests and retest him until they get a negative.

Why do you think Floyd demands them and only them?

You guys should watch the netflix documentary Icarus.

Drug testing is a joke.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back