Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

How much?

imagefromurl

Damn I forgot how butthurt boxing fans get.. REALX...I enjoy both sports..It';s just my opinion that MMA is taking over.

Yea, been hearing that song and dance for years. If you want to get in a pissing contest with a sport, why not Football, baseball, or hell even Nascar which trumps MMA at every juncture in terms of popularity.

I can go down to a local restaurant right now and hear more drivers named off then mma fighters. Grow up.

Puncher's chance I can see that happening. Even if Pac loses it would be an excellent fight. You think they're both just building the hype so they could get a bigger payoff?

Possibly, who knows really besides Floyd and Manny?

Why can't we just enjoy MMA and Boxing without comparing the two and bitching about which one is better?

Really? How many Boxing events has a deal with Fox or any primetime network? Who other than Mayweather or Pacquiao can actually sell ppvs? When's the last time a boxer was so mainstream they're starring in their own movies like Haywire, or The expendables? How many action figures of boxers do you see when you walk into a Toys R us? How many boxers are plasterd on Beer cans? How many clothing designs pertained to boxing are selling out all over the world like Tapout? If your answer to these questions are none, then please STFU.

Once Mayweather and Pacquiao are gone, so is your sport.

so what are you going to say when your prediction doesnt come to fruition

what did you say after the absence of the recent stars in de la hoya and tyson

Why can't we just enjoy MMA and Boxing without comparing the two and bitching about which one is better?

I enjoy both. Its usually pure mma fans that hate on boxing and force boxing/mma fans to take a stance with boxing.

Pretty petty and stupid.

Yea, been hearing that song and dance for years. If you want to get in a pissing contest with a sport, why not Football, baseball, or hell even Nascar which trumps MMA at every juncture in terms of popularity.

I can go down to a local restaurant right now and hear more drivers named off then mma fighters. Grow up.

Depends on where you live because I don't know anybody that follows Auto Racing.

The problem is that some people are insecure and feel threatened when they see other people or sports have success. lol I totally agree with you.

How much was that boxing card worth to you tonight? Would you pay 70 bucks for it?

Did anyone else think Alvarez and Mayweather's fights looked like sparring matches? If even that?

Back