Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

Really? where is Golden boy's TUF?
They dont need a shitty reality TV gameshow to justify their product. They just stick to making profit.

Do they build arenas
No, just like the UFC don't.

handle complex logistics with cameras and call the fights?
Nope, they have contractors to do this, just like the UFC actually do, to.

Do they distribute their own product?
Yep.

Do they lobby and work with governemnt and sports comissions around the world?
They dont need to lobby anyone, as boxing is a mainstream respected sport.

Do they have doctors and a whole staff that provides support to fighters? Do they have rings girls? Do they have their own site and multimedia marketing on all available venues ou there?
Yep, yep and yep, but again, they are contractors not employees, as is the same scenario for the UFC.

Mayweather has slowed down a lot. I was surprised.

How does someone not know boxing has ring card girls?

Just got back from watching this at the theater. Great card overall. Perhaps I had too high expectations from Floyd, though - got a bit alarmed when he was bleeding from the nose early and during a few of the middle rounds. Valiant effort from Cotto, but I wonder why he refused to do a post-fight interview?

So are we all in agreement that Floyds walk out posse was the most eclectic and WTF inducing we've seen in a long time.

Triple H + Justin Beiber + 50 cent + Yuriorkis Gamboa

Yeah, I along with everyone else in the theater were like... wtf?

I agree, I think Mayweather looked a bit slow by his standards but still damn fast.

I don't think Money has looked too impressive as of late. Wonder if he a few fights away from starting to go down. Remember RJJ once he lost a bit of of his speed. Age can be a bitch for fighters that relay on speed and reflexes

Except Floyd always had the fundamentals to fall back on unlike Roy.

card was pretty enjoyable, except for jessie vargas. fuck that guy.

Mayweather has not slowed down.. he just got in with a guy that knows how to time people and has a bit of resolve and stick to it iveness. May still had mind blowing speed when he got the space and time to use it.

side note.. most impressive guy tonight was the kid.. just gave shane a beating.. I could hardly believe it.

card was pretty enjoyable, except for jessie vargas. fuck that guy.

Yeah.. that kids future isnt worth shit.. had he been in with somebody his size that could throw a decent combo, he would have struggled..fuck any young fighter that thinks he can stay on big cards while fighting like he fought with potshots and running.

Mayweather has not slowed down.. he just got in with a guy that knows how to time people and has a bit of resolve and stick to it iveness. May still had mind blowing speed when he got the space and time to use it.

This. Why are people so dumb here?

Great card. Alvarez looks like a beast. I've heard of him prior to this fight but never really sat down and watched his fights. To hype myself up I went back and watch his old bouts and wow, he's a future star. Looks Irish but is Mexican and throws leather like he doesn't care.

May still had mind blowing speed when he got the space and time to use it.

I didn't see any mind blowing speed today. I saw it in the Correlas fight though ... very different today.

Back