Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

anyone else want to see cotto to retire? im sure he could go on and win... but i just want him to stay healthy!

Definitely not time to retire based on what I saw tonight

Only an MMA douche with the attention span of a squirrel wouldn't appreciate what we saw tonight. Money well spent IMO. Had a house full of very happy friends for this card

Yeah.. that kids future isnt worth shit.. had he been in with somebody his size that could throw a decent combo, he would have struggled..fuck any young fighter that thinks he can stay on big cards while fighting like he fought with potshots and running.

yeah he's an asshole, content with cruising to a decision in what was essentially a sparring match against a much smaller opponent on a PPV card... dick.

I didn't see any mind blowing speed today. I saw it in the Correlas fight though ... very different today.

Yeah.. he was faster at 130.. compare him to his last few fights though..looks exactly the same speed wise

Definitely not time to retire based on what I saw tonight

Cotto can still sell some hefty PPVs against the right guys: Marquez, Canelo, CHavez Jr, Morales, Maidana, Khan.

went to see avengers missed the fight..... how good was cottos jab??

Cotto can still sell some hefty PPVs against the right guys: Marquez, Canelo, CHavez Jr, Morales, Maidana, Khan.

cotto fights at 154.... marquez, morales, maidana,khan are 2 weight classes below. Chavez jr. will never fight him canelo might and will get destroyed.

Notes from last night:

-Canelo's a beast. Improves with every fight. Beat Shane down last night, pretty sad.

-Vargas thinks he's a boxer but he's not good at it. Looked like shit. Should've pushed the pace IMO, but tried to box with a boxer.

- Latimore's overrated. Not anymore I guess.. Had me fooled though, thought he would beat Quintana.

-Floyd had his toughest fight in awhile. THought Cotto would take a couple rounds but didn't think he would have the success he ended up having. Floyd should've worked the body more IMO, he doesn't do that enough in general. Fun fight to watch. Don't think we should overreact about it though. I've said it plenty of times before, Cotto's not as burnt out as alot of people think. He's a good fighter and matched up better with Floyd than I and alot of others thought he would.

-I would wreck Miss Jackson and Cotto's wife. They were looking good last night.

Well...that's it for me folks. I'm done with boxing. If Floyd ever fights Pacquiao I'll watch that but no other fights interest me in the slightest. Good for Floyd but I still don't like him.

Well...that's it for me folks. I'm done with boxing. If Floyd ever fights Pacquiao I'll watch that but no other fights interest me in the slightest. Good for Floyd but I still don't like him.

We had a good night of fights.. don't know why you're crying.. Love him or hate him, Floyd came to fight last night. Gotta respect that.

We had a good night of fights.. don't know why you're crying.. Love him or hate him, Floyd came to fight last night. Gotta respect that.

Yeah it was a good fight but I have always disliked mayweather more than any other fighter on the planet. After the Ortiz fight I was really hoping he would get beat up, which he kinda did. Like I said good for Floyd he honestly deserves the praise he gets but it doesn't mean I ever have to respect him. All that's really left is the Pacquiao fight but that's never going to happen.

Went to bed at 6 in the morning now up at 2 o clock. Damn boxing.

I don't why they say Mayweather is no boring. I always enjoy his fights. This was a fight I figured would be interesting so long as Cotto pushed the pace.

A big win for Canelo too. Online trends showing Americans started googling him. Also check it out today, Amir Khan is up top in the US.

He probably didn't even watch it.

Money won! Cotto fought his heart out too. Made Money look bad.

If Mayweather "looked bad" yet he clearly and easily won. What exactly does that say about Cotto?

Mayweather's ability is hard to comprehend. Not long ago Cotto was the next big thing and he fulfilled most of his potential, his ability and boxing skill is HOF territory, and this is the guy Mayweather just took 9 rounds off of and barely had to get out of his comfort zone to do so. He is leagues ahead in terms of skill and defense.

It has to happen soon with Pac, or else it won't. The years are moving on!!

I'm a little tired of the excuses. Pac with his leg cramps. May with his hurt hands.
This is how they explain their performances? Seems like spin.

I honestly don't get the criticism of PAc and Floyd against Shane and Cotto respectively.

Not all fights are going to end with one guy unconscious.

Back