Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

anyone else want to see cotto to retire? im sure he could go on and win... but i just want him to stay healthy!

anyone else want to see cotto to retire? im sure he could go on and win... but i just want him to stay healthy!

he stayed competitive with the best fighter in the world, no need for him to retire

I didn't see any mind blowing speed today. I saw it in the Correlas fight though ... very different today.

Well no shit...He fought at 154 and with 10 oz gloves...

Floyd didn't look that fast when he fought Oscar either.

you really think the 10 ozs made that much of a difference? what did he fight oscar with?

Same glove gize and I thought it was one of his lesser performances( Floyd against Oscar) and didn't think he looked fast in that fight

....I actullay thought he performed quite well tonight considering Cotto really came to fight and has a new good trainer who has improved his game....he definitely looked better than Pac did against Marquez.

I wasn't impressed by Alvarez he still has a long way to go. Seems like every round is a study round for Alvarez. Did anyone see where Mosley had him up on the ropes and used Canelo head like a speed bag?

anybody have a link to post fight conference video? or cliffnotes.

Cotto and Mayweather = fought like true Warriors and Champs! awesome performance.

hope to see a possible May/Pac fight. still dreaming and hoping.

Come on, anyone with eyes can see Floyd isn't as fast as he was. This has been true for his past couple of fights too. He's still quick though.

I don't necessarily think Floyd isn't as fast. I think he is just willing to stand his ground and fight now. I think he just wants to make his fights more entertaining. Against marquez and mosley he was still lightning fast, but against ortiz and cotto it looks like he is just willing to stand his ground and fight to make for more entertaining fights.

Look I know Manny has a problem with counter punchers and he arguably lost to Marquez twice, I just think that if/when Manny and Floyd fight, Pacman is gonna catch him with a combo and finish him. It's illogical but honestly I just see it happening.

Dude, Pacquiao couldn't even catch old-man Mosely with a combo and finish him, and Mosely has virtually no defense in comparison to Mayweather. The chances of Pac landing enough punishing blows to finish the bigger Mayweather are pretty small.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable fight and while Floyd was masterful as ever I thought he looked abit slower than normal too. I think its a pick em vs Pac.

Dude, Pacquiao couldn't even catch old-man Mosely with a combo and finish him, and Mosely has virtually no defense in comparison to Mayweather. The chances of Pac landing enough punishing blows to finish the bigger Mayweather are pretty small.

Try finishing someone who isnt trying to fight.

Pacman lost a lot of points in my book since the jmm 3 fight. I had jmm winning that fight by a pretty big margin. Floyd is so much better than Jmm, that I think floyd beats pacman and he'll win most of the rounds.

Mayweather obviously had it planned well in advance that he was gonna play up his personality in the post fight interviews. Good on him for trying to act mature finally though

Back