Mayweather vs Maidana 2 RBR

It looks like he bites down, wasn't clear, bayless didn't see it, and Floyd's reaction is unusual if nothing happened. You can't punish what you didn't see.

Why are people saying bayless was paid off, have you never seen him officiate before?

I don't think Bayless was paid off. That's a bit extreme. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But I didn't like some if his decisions last night. He seemed to try and halt any groove Maidana managed to get in.

I don't think Bayless was paid off. That's a bit extreme. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But I didn't like some if his decisions last night. He seemed to try and halt any groove Maidana managed to get in.

Maybe Maidana should learn to fight within the rules of the sport before he fights again.

You can't be serious. Arlovski vs Bigfoot literally made me laugh. Bringing in some chinless wonder to fight their #4 guy in his backyard then he gets one shot KO'd. lol

lol at bigfoot being the 4th best HW in the world too.

It was just cool to see AA to win one in the twilight of his career.

Maybe Maidana should learn to fight within the rules of the sport before he fights again.

Yeah you're a great person to discuss this with.

And lol at you ALL over every post in every thread today.

They need to bring Big Tim back. Revive that HW division.

Even though he would get his ass kicked by anyone in the top 10 now, it would be a great homecoming for him...a sign if respect to a one time great heavyweight. ...he deserves to retire in the UFC.

Yeah you're a great person to discuss this with.

And lol at you ALL over every post in every thread today.

lol at you about literally everything you post.

There's not much else to discuss in the boxing forum today. Sorry about that. I didn't make any of these threads.

I'm being 100% serious here-

As much as people hated on Tim Sylvia, he was a a successful MMA champion and one of the more successful HWs the UFC ever had on its roster.

He was a champion in multiple organizations and was 100% a result of hard work. There was no way to hype a guy like Tim Sylvia.

Yeah he was boring, yeah he shit his pants one time. But he was the real deal for a short time there.

Nowadays, UFC manufactures inexperienced guys to be their marquee fighters. Tim Sylvia built himself up beating solid guys on cards no one saw.

It's an American thing this retiring with the team you played most for. If he retired now it doesn't change anything was all I was saying.

It's an American thing this retiring with the team you played most for. If he retired now it doesn't change anything was all I was saying.

Having him having his fond farewell from MMA in some mma org like Rumble on the rock, or cage warriors, or brawl in the bayou type of venue would be an insult.

A retirement goodbye in the largest mma organization would be appropriate.

That's all I'm saying...I didn't mention anything about teams.

Oh, I know you didn't, but I think it's a fair comparison.

Has he even got enough left for a farewell without getting pounded though?

Having him having his fond farewell from MMA in some mma org like Rumble on the rock, or cage warriors, or brawl in the bayou type of venue would be an insult.

A retirement goodbye in the largest mma organization would be appropriate.

That's all I'm saying...I didn't mention anything about teams.

Does he still fight? I wasn't aware. I thought he was finished after that Mercer humiliation.

12 fights since and riding a 4 fight losing streak.

He was riding a 3 fight win streak after Mercer and then lost to absolute nobody in Abe Wagner...a UFC TUF reject.

Back