Mayweather vs McGregor undercard

Boxing cards are every bit as stacked as any UFC card, you UFC fans just fall for the lame Rogan salesmanship, actually believing that every fighter on a UFC card is some sort of legend. Thats how UFC has got away with shafting their main event fighters for so long.

Just look around when this card is underway. People will be doing their own thing.

Just look around when this card is underway. People will be doing their own thing.
Right, because the main event is generally the promoted attraction. There are still fans who think boxing PPVs are just one fight.

But go ahead and look at a few random ppv undercards. There's generally prospects and title fights. Its not bums they pick off the corner before the event.

Most casuals don't give a fuck about undercards in MMA or boxing.
Typically, id agree. I pictured being at wing house during a ufc and thought about the crowd. I remember people doing their own thing too.

Until..

I hear a bunch of OHHHHHs, signaling something happening. This happens a helluva lot more in mma than boxing, meaning more shit is going on.. More activity to keep people reminded to watch the tvs in mma. Boxing? Bunch of dancing, jabbing, hugging, etc. Even the hardcores will watch, hoping for one of those OHHHHs to happen, but never comes.

Watching past mayweather fights, i did hear that enthusiasm when HE was fighting, not the undercard (which is my argument). Naturally, when i heard the crowd erupt for mayweather, id look up, watch, and see nothing.

Reminds me of bars going absolutely ape shit for soccer whenever the pretty boys get close to the net.

I remember people going nuts during the Canelo Cotto undercard. There. Our anecdotes cancel out.

Heraldez has skills, quick hands. Don't like his PBF Shell, will be eating too many overhand rights.
Borrego squares up too much, needs let his hands go tonight.
Good prospect vs prospect fight.

They have some foreign chick hosting the show.

Seem full already, but I'll roll with it. it would nice at have one for regs but I guess that ain't happening.
Hopefully the Dana White fanboys stay in the Heavies.

They should've had Kenny or Custer hosting this shindig.

This Connor guy really likes floating his chin.

They should've had Thurman doing color.

UFC champion means nothing in Boxing. Kenny really selling Conor.

Hopefully Nady doesn't go nuts tonight.

Rd 1- 10-9 Heraldez
Boxed smart.

Rd 2- 10-9 Heraldez
Sticking and moving.

Kenny and SRL aren't even paying attention to the fight.

Back