Mayweather vs McGregor

Holy christ Floyd is -322 Betfair Ex. 0-0 boxer against GOAT 49-0. Am i missing something before i go huge?

Floyd is -333 at betway, no money back on draw though
0 percent chance the fight is a draw anyway thats a good deal i cant imagine it getting any lower. Maybe slightly i think we might all be getting a little greedy at this point. If you would have told me before fight was announced i could have gotten floyd at -333 i would have gotten a boner

Mayweather is doing his best to swing those lines and make us all even more money, props to him.

"That's right, I'm partying the entire week before my fight all the way through to next monday following my fight..."

It's the most obvious and transparent attempt at making people think Conor has more of a chance ("floyd isn't taking it seriously, isn't going to be in shape or prepared etc etc.") but you know that so many casuals are gonna buy into it lol.

supposedly, zab kod floyd in sparring and another 3mm wagered at betfair in the last two days making this by far the biggest combat sport fight ever having been wagered.

taking into consideration that berto/mayweather only did about 300k ppv buys and mcgregor/mayweather is going to do 4mm+, its safe to say there probably has never been a more recognizable fighter since muhammed ali than connor mcgregor

supposedly, zab kod floyd in sparring and another 3mm wagered at betfair in the last two days making this by far the biggest combat sport fight ever having been wagered.

taking into consideration that berto/mayweather only did about 300k ppv buys and mcgregor/mayweather is going to do 4mm+, its safe to say there probably has never been a more recognizable fighter since muhammed ali than connor mcgregor

Easily. How many Twitter/ Instagram followers did Cassius Clay even have?

Zab also apparently KO'd Floyd before the Pacman fight.

You would think he would stop inviting Zab to the gym, he is obviously Floyds kryptonite, along with Conor's angles of course.

May -333 at Marathonbet as well... Will likely wait a bit more though.
What do you guys think about Conor to be knocked down -150 ? It seems like even if Floyd cruises to a decision (which I highly doubt), he will drop him at some point. Also, May by KO is at the same price kinda...But Conor to be dropped also includes going to a decision.

Holy christ Floyd is -322 Betfair Ex. 0-0 boxer against GOAT 49-0. Am i missing something before i go huge?
Age? Recent inactivity? Slight disparity in size & strength? Floyd's embarrassing lack of chest tattoos? Beyond that I'm struggling.

I am freerolling this fight right now for 50 bucks. I am going to struggle for the next week to not put any more action down. Floyd *should* win but remember guys anything can happen....bet accordingly and don't lose your shirt.

OMFG!! What's the chances Floyd hit -200 LOL

Seriously, how low can this go?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 27
No doubt, I'll be doing the same and throwing a huge amount down, also a big sum on his (T)KO line. I thank these delusional people for the great price.

That Paulie vid + 8 ounce gloves changed the game for us sharks LOL 20 seconds of sparring footage and 2 ounce difference in glove weight and we are in business! 20 +8 = vacation! It's basic math right?

0 percent chance the fight is a draw anyway thats a good deal i cant imagine it getting any lower. Maybe slightly i think we might all be getting a little greedy at this point. If you would have told me before fight was announced i could have gotten floyd at -333 i would have gotten a boner
placed 1200$ on it, all my profit from dana whites tuesday night contender and my largest bet. will get pissed if it drops to -250 or something like that

What do you guys think about Conor to be knocked down -150 ? It seems like even if Floyd cruises to a decision (which I highly doubt), he will drop him at some point. Also, May by KO is at the same price kinda...But Conor to be dropped also includes going to a decision.

You say that you doubt Floyd cruises to a decision against Conor. So what do you think he will do? Get the knocked out or are you favoring Mac? Your wording is ambiguous.

placed 1200$ on it, all my profit from dana whites tuesday night contender and my largest bet. will get pissed if it drops to -250 or something like that

When Floyd was -470 I have $5000 tied up on his ML (though I've hedged off a lot) and if he hits -350 —which is my magic number — I am going to take $20,000 which is a little better than 3/4 of my current bankroll and drop a fucking neutrino bomb on Mayweather ML. The problem with the $5000 is that I have it distributed across 3 different sports books and I'm not sure how that I will drop the 20K at the moment. I kind of want to go to an an established brick-and-mortar book in Atlantic City or Vegas for security reasons, but then taxes will eat up a significant portion of the earnings. Winning on offshore books kind of gives you a bit of leeway with the taxman. Not that I'm not going to hold out Uncle Sam ya know? Not even for a second ha ha! #BurnAfterReading

@MMA Goodfella
I think he will straight out KO him in rounds 4-6...

What I am saying is that even if one prefers the KO prop on Mayweather, the knockdown prop is pretty close price wise and that one also include a cruise to decision during which May scores a knockdown.

You say that you doubt Floyd cruises to a decision against Conor. So what do you think he will do? Get the knocked out or are you favoring Mac? Your wording is ambiguous.

Dude I was thinking last night, how fucking shitty do you think the Fertitta brothers and Dana White feel about selling the UFC now that Conor and Floyd or fighting? They could have profited another $100 million — give or take him — then made the sale. Had they only waited a couple more months Conor McGregor alone would have added an additional three comma's to that deal. They have to be restless as shit at night LOL. Just tossing and turning in their sleep. Meanwhile, Ari Emanuel and WME–IMG fell into an absolute bed of roses son. Talk about quickly replenishing your coffers! Not only are they going to make untold millions off of promoting this fight, but the paper that they are going to make on Conor's next two matches in the UFC — where they don't have to share with anyone — is going to go along way into recouping some of their $4 buh-buh-BILLION they spent acquiring the UFC.

Not only are they going to kill it off of Conor's next couple of fights via PPV plus ticket sales, but they are going to absolutely make beaucoup dollars off of Conor McGregor merchandise after this fight. T-shirts and action figures and apps and fucking mouse pads and instructional videos on how to lose weight on how to fight to how to fuck blah blah blah blah blah he will be on everything. They really have the golden calf and he is filling that vault up with Scrooge McDuck type skrilla LOL

That is to say nothing if Mac can somehow spring the upset and set up a potential trilogy with Mayweather. The leverage the UFC would have on that would be mind boggling numbers. I

Back