McDonald’s iconic sandwich returns this Wednesday for a limited time

It had to be the McRib. This is the first time I'm aware of it's return since I started eating meat again. I will partake.

The most overrated piece of shit sandwich ever.

I find it very off putting that they shape the "meat" to look like there are bones in it.

Butcher here.

The McRib patty isn't formed to look like there are bones in it. When you bone out a pork belly bone by bone you are left with grooves where each bone used to be. That's the look they're going for.

This is the best pic I could find...
IMG_3752.jpg

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
Never tried it, wonder if it's any good.

If you eat McDonals you are a psycho. If you are willing to do that much damage to your body in exchange for pleasure why not just do drugs?

Someone should tell Usain Bolt how much he damaged his A level Athlete ability by eating those McD's chicken nuggets. He may have cracked 8's in the 100 without them.

I ate two earlier today ,it was the only thing I had left to look forward to this year.

Butcher here.

The McRib patty isn't formed to look like there are bones in it. When you bone out a pork belly bone by bone you are left with grooves where each bone used to be. That's the look they're going for.

This is the best pic I could find...
IMG_3752.jpg
<mma4>

I had one once, i was enjoying it for about two days..

Someone should tell Usain Bolt how much he damaged his A level Athlete ability by eating those McD's chicken nuggets. He may have cracked 8's in the 100 without them.

Lol yeah I’m sure all the sherdoggers here who are munching on McDonalds are also putting in Usain Bolt level daily exercises

As a Canadian I keep hearing about these mythological fast food places and items that I don't get to try. I shouldn't complain though, I have great local restaurants. Junk food makes you feel lousy.

Got that sugar foot? Have you wheeled into a McDonalds perhaps?

Nah. Here's the story from the workplace shenanigans thread:

Back in high school I worked at a McDonald's that was across the street from a bar and an ABC. Closing on Saturday nights sucked hard. Shitfaced assholes bombed out of their minds would spill in while we were getting ready to shut down and go home. The restrooms would look like someone had dropped a shit nuke in it. Even though, all these drunks were dudes, they'd manage to fuck up the ladies room as well.

Our manager was an Indian guy named Ajeet, and he didn't take kindly to some of the epithets tossed in his direction by these future friends of Bill.

After one particularly colorful exchange, whenever anyone of these gentlemen came to our establishment late Saturday night and ordered food, no matter what they ordered, Ajeet would give them a "McThin Burger".

The first time I saw a guy scarf down a McThin burger, I went out the backdoor and puked. I was soon joined by a few co-workers.

After that, every time I saw a guy eating a McThin burger, it was simply an exercise in wonder.

How fucking drunk do you have to be to not know that the "meat" in your burger is nothing but a thin smear of human shit? For fuck's sake, it smelled like shit and curry.

Hat's off to Ajeet for going the extra mile. No dog or cat shit for him. He used his own. Never knew where he kept his supply of McThin burgers and I didn't want to know. He'd have a stupid grin on his face each time he sold a McThin Burger. I once asked him "Dude, Ajeet, why are you so happy?"

He fucking looked me dead in the eye and said "That drunk dipshit just paid me for the privilege of eating my ass."

Side note: my friends and family are all under strict orders to shoot me dead if I ever let myself get fat to the point that I might be at risk for the diabetes...

Reactions: Zer
Back