McDonald’s iconic sandwich returns this Wednesday for a limited time

That it dammit ....... just like Homer I plan to follow this sammich around the rest of the my life. I might end up home less an jobless. Bit i will beg an panhandle enough to get at least 1 McRib a day........... it would be sooooo worth it.

Nah. Here's the story from the workplace shenanigans thread:

Side note: my friends and family are all under strict orders to shoot me dead if I ever let myself get fat to the point that I might be at risk for the diabetes...

Holy shit LMAO!!!!

Anyone know how long they're lasting for? A colleague surprised me with a Carl's Jnr for lunch the other day, it would be nice to repay the favour with a McRib if they're still going tomorrow?

Butcher here.

The McRib patty isn't formed to look like there are bones in it. When you bone out a pork belly bone by bone you are left with grooves where each bone used to be. That's the look they're going for.

This is the best pic I could find...
IMG_3752.jpg
Quick question.... Can you get a good look at a butchers ass by sticking your head up there?

Anyone know how long they're lasting for? A colleague surprised me with a Carl's Jnr for lunch the other day, it would be nice to repay the favour with a McRib if they're still going tomorrow?
They usually last a couple months. I wish they offered a second McRib for $1 like the last few times they brought it back

The McRib always has been and always will be a piece of shit food item. Even if you eat at McDicks, ordering a McRib means hate yourself.

Popeyes is so fuckin good. They pick the most bizarre locations though
they are 100% in the hood never seen one in a good area. friday nights at a popeyes in long beach will have a police car investigating something or writing a statement of some sort.

The McRib always has been and always will be a piece of shit food item. Even if you eat at McDicks, ordering a McRib means hate yourself.
<3>

Mcrib is culinary greatness. Your not worthy to eat.s Mcrib.

Let me know when they bring back the big tasty

Carls Jr is legit good. We don't have it here, but I get it at the vegas airport evry chance I get.

Carls Jr is legit good. We don't have it here, but I get it at the vegas airport evry chance I get.
You don't have Hardee's either? Same company. Yeah it's really good, he got massive brownie points for that, they're my favourite burger joint.

Is it better or worse than the subway rib sandwich? Anyone try both?

subway-bbq-rib-sandwich-04.JPG.jpg

Back