McDonald’s iconic sandwich returns this Wednesday for a limited time

McRib returns Wednesday: McDonald's giving away 10,000 free barbecue sandwiches for fans who shave.

Go get it while it’s hot.

They had them when I was in Vegas, what a great thing for a hangover. Also bottomless Powerade, what a concept.

OIP.KIEvRDBZ37Vc3Qy-pjCEBwHaD4

This is what they need to bring back
Imagine this with a side of nuggetz and some sweet n sour sauce.

I've just ordered a McDonalds - no McRib on the menu sadly, I was looking forward to one for the nostalgia!

Why the fuck doesn't McDonalds just make the McRib a permanent item on the menu? Every few years I hear people say "The McRib is returning for a limited time!" Why not just keep it then?

Never understood removing wildly popular products/items.

Why the fuck doesn't McDonalds just make the McRib a permanent item on the menu? Every few years I hear people say "The McRib is returning for a limited time!" Why not just keep it then?

Because they have to pick the tastiest hobo's to harvest meat from to make them and that takes time.

I tried a McRib long ago and near immediately threw that shit in the garbage. I don't know if I got one that was marinating in the mop bucket overnight or what, but it was gross.

It's not a solid performer in all markets. Also, it tapers. People flock for it, then it fizzles. Profits are better as a limited item. People want what they can't readily have.

I read somewhere (on the internet so grain of salt) that they play it off market prices or some shit so when they can buy up a bunch of pork product really cheap they jump on it and bring the McRib back while supplies last. Maybe true, possibly manipulating a bit of artificial scarcity to drive demand as well.

OIP.KIEvRDBZ37Vc3Qy-pjCEBwHaD4

This is what they need to bring back
Imagine this with a side of nuggetz and some sweet n sour sauce.

They still serve it at a McDonald's in Orlando. The place is pretty ridiculous. If I'm not mistaken, it's the largest in the world.

The McRib is the only fast food item I have ever been so disappointed with that I threw it away

I find it very off putting that they shape the "meat" to look like there are bones in it.

If you eat McDonals you are a psycho. If you are willing to do that much damage to your body in exchange for pleasure why not just do drugs?

GLORIOUS!!!!! I hate McDs but for whatever reason LOVE the McRib. Please do not tell me what its madevof

McRib is good but I would rather have a Big Mac or Filet o Fish

Back