Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

Your previous deduction was not that RDA could win by stalling or taking Conor down but that Conor had only a puncher's chance meaning he either connects with a lucky punch or he has no chance.

Also, it's Conor, not connor. Kind of a strange misspelling.

Anyway I don't pretend to be certain of things I can't be certain about so I don't know if Conor will win but to dismiss him like you're doing is tottally ludicrous and you should recognize your bias.

Remember, they said the same things about Aldo and we all know how that turned out.
I am not contradicting myself.
If conor can only beat rda by ko then he only has a puncher chance.

I believe him, infact there any many Welterweights that would just be a punching bag for Conor. can he beat Lawer? I dont know.. would be hard, but Conor would starch someone like Jake Ellenburger.

I agree with you (although I'm not a McGregor hater). However, I do think it's possible that RDA could beat him too. Which is why it's so fun. I think the problem is that Conor fans (which I am) tend to get defensive when people point out some potential weaknesses and seem to think he has no weaknesses. For instance my favorite fighters were Fedor and Shogun but I was aware their boxing was not high level. In Shogun's case he had a huge weakness in his take down defense. Fedor always got sloppy and too aggressive.

In Conor's case is actually his wrestling. As far as his striking he tends to end all his fights with the same set up, inside angle and straight left. Either the people he's fighting are insane or he's so good at it he gets it every time or a mixture of both. I'm just waiting for someone to say he would beat Mayweather in boxing... I know it will happen too.

Of course it's possible for RDA to beat him. I never said otherwise. I'm not counting out either man, that's my point.

I am not contradicting myself.
If conor can only beat rda by ko then he only has a puncher chance.
Puncher's chance means lucky punch therefor you're implying that Conor cannot win by tko for instance or by a ko that is brought about by multiple well-placed, intentional shots.

I think he might be crazy gunning for the 170 belt BUT let's just say he finishes dos anjos in like 40 seconds does the story change or is lawler still too much for him?

He stands no chance against lawler

I want him to fight lawler

FW and LW I can definitely see

WW not so much. Lawler, Condit, Woodley, and others would be a next to impossible

So basically he would either not defend at all or have 1 title defense this year? RDA fight in March, IF he wins and IF he gets a WW title shot immediately after (which would be stupid as hell), that would probably be around July/August assuming no injuries. And again, assuming no injuries, he would defend a belt in November/December?

Nope. RDA in March 5. Defend 145 vs Frankie in early June. Defend 155 mid September. Ww title on nye.

He stands no chance against lawler

I want him to fight lawler
Lawler would get crushed like a can. He is one of the easier opponents at WW for Conor Mcgregor.

Rather see Conor vs Stephen Thompson.

Lawler would get crushed like a can. He is one of the easier opponents at WW for Conor Mcgregor.

Rather see Conor vs Stephen Thompson.
You-are-wrong-gif.gif

Maia was only koed once in his career and has improved tremendously his wrestling.
If Siver can take down Connor so can Maia.

Maia vs connor last 30 seconds. Maia bullrushes connor, maia takes him down, maia submits him.
Silva took Conor down and he got right back up. So Maia can improve his wrestling and Conor can't? Seems like you think NCAA Maia suddenly became of of the best wrestlers in the division.

What makes me wrong? So you're saying Robbie Lawler can strike better than Stephen Thompson? Or do you think Lawler has better standup than Conor?

I mean if you said Hendricks would be a tough matchup for Conor I'd agree cause he has one of the best wrestling and control in WW.

But you throwing out random assumptions here make you look lost.

What makes me wrong? So you're saying Robbie Lawler can strike better than Stephen Thompson? Or do you think Lawler has better standup than Conor?

I mean if you said Hendricks would be a tough matchup for Conor I'd agree cause he has one of the best wrestling and control in WW.

But you throwing out random assumptions here make you look lost.
200_s.gif

There's no evidence yet that Conor is above average at LW. Maybe we should wait a bit.

Back