Mcgregor looking big

Lol @ casuals who think Conor is going to gain a shit ton of muscle in 2 months.

If he does it's proof that he's on something.
He's just not going to have to cut out all that water... and he already has a ton of mass. He's a gigantic FW. Most guys his size could never make thay cut and actually perform well.

I9Kyy.jpg

Well for a small guy he is big, for a big guy he is really small. For an average guy he is sort of average but in great shape if not a bit short.
I understand.
I'm taller than Cain, I don't consider myself "bigger" than him in any way.
Conor has a really strong upper body, is lanky, and has looked big and powerful in FW and LW back at cage warriors. I don't know if the LWs at the UFC are built the same way....it might be.

Lol @ casuals who think Conor is going to gain a shit ton of muscle in 2 months.

You realize how much weight he cuts right? He doesn't have to cut as much this time around. He's a pretty thick guy. Just take a look at pics of him when he is not in training camp.

Weight cutting to beat on people smaller than you is what a bully would do its pathetic really and I dont respect anyone who does it.
But virtually every professional MMA fighter cuts weight. So you don't respect any of them?

You don't understand shit about MMA, weight training, dieting, weight cutting, weight divisions. Need I go on?

You guys need to realize that Mcgregor did not gain mass.

His physique difference between Featherweight and Lightweight is simply whether he cuts fat or not.

He is not cutting weight for this fight, that's all.

Everyone getting their panties all in a bunch over weight cutting: It's only cowardice/stupid if the fighter gets sick (Hendricks/Barao) misses weight constantly (outside of being injured) or performs worse at the lower weight.

Conor putting on ten lbs to fight is not a huge deal. JBJ cutting to 205 to not fight 245lb guys; also not a huge deal. This is modern MMA. Not 8 yrs ago (or wtf ever) when Couture moved up and beat Timmeh.

If you people don't realize that it's about the $; I can't help you.

Everyone getting their panties all in a bunch over weight cutting: It's only cowardice/stupid if the fighter gets sick (Hendricks/Barao) misses weight constantly (outside of being injured) or performs worse at the lower weight.

Conor putting on ten lbs to fight is not a huge deal. JBJ cutting to 205 to not fight 245lb guys; also not a huge deal. This is modern MMA. Not 8 yrs ago (or wtf ever) when Couture moved up and beat Timmeh.

If you people don't realize that it's about the $; I can't help you.
You guys are both wrong. He did not put on muscles he is simply not cutting weight. He was exactly the same size at world tour for Aldo before he started training camp.

i havent been on the fourms since i made the prediction about conner being the champ back in august 2014. lol fuckin love it

You guys are both wrong. He did not put on muscles he is simply not cutting weight. He was exactly the same size at world tour for Aldo before he started training camp.
Meant not cutting. Will edit

Incorrect. He is cutting weight. He is simply not cutting as much weight (unless he put on enough muscle that he had to cut the same amount of weight).

The misunderstanding among the rank and file about walk around weight, actual size and weight cutting if ridiculous and pathetic. Supposed fans who don't know how the sport works.

Not having a huge go at you. You know more than some. But for illustration. Needs to weigh in at 155 lbs against RDA. He walks around, and will weigh more before the final cut, than 155lbs. He WILL need to cut weight.

Incorrect. He is cutting weight. He is simply not cutting as much weight (unless he put on enough muscle that he had to cut the same amount of weight).

The misunderstanding among the rank and file about walk around weight, actual size and weight cutting if ridiculous and pathetic. Supposed fans who don't know how the sport works.

Not having a huge go at you. You know more than some. But for illustration. Needs to weigh in at 155 lbs against RDA. He walks around, and will weigh more before the final cut, than 155lbs. He WILL need to cut weight.
Incorrect. It's called water weight cut.

He will be mostly only cutting water weight for his LW bout where as in FW he cut both good amount of fat + water.

He is not gaining muscles nor losing muscles in either weight class he competes in.

Incorrect. It's called water weight cut.

He will be mostly only cutting water weight for his LW bout where as in FW he cut both good amount of fat + water.

He is not gaining muscles nor losing muscles in either weight class he competes in.

Its called a weight cut. Where did I distinguish between water and fat? Its called cutting weight. Whether it is water or fat its all still weight. And in the last part of the weight cut, the fighter is cutting water.

But my point remains. Conor walks around and even at the end of his camp will weigh more than 155 lbs. He WILL be cutting weight to reach 155 lb. You are INCORRECT when you state he will not be cutting weight. That's exactly what he is doing. That's why everyone calls it "cutting weight" and the "weight cut" and not the "water weight cut" and "cutting water weight".

I know - I'm not bashing him. He makes weight, he makes weight. I'm simply pointing out many of Conor's fans also bash Jones as a HW beating up small LHWs when in truth, Conor cuts more weight than Jones at FW.

Do you have the names of these fans?

Back