McGregor Slowly Turning to His Death Form Again 1 Week Before the Fight

Notice the long arms and wide shoulders. Alpha traits. Short arms are a death sentence in the athletic world.

depends on what you're doing.
d053df0a55299c204d9468541791c543.jpg

long arms won't help much here.

yet another proof that Conor is to big for 145 and can't make that cut many times more

Notice the long arms and wide shoulders. Alpha traits. Short arms are a death sentence in the athletic world.
Imaginary lat syndrome is the most beta thing a man can possibly do. It must be banned from the universe forever.

what matters is how he looks on fight night, and on fight night hes going to be a 170 pound (lean mass) irish gorilla ready to rip the maltesers apart

Probably not,training for a 12 round boxing match is much different,he'll probably be 165 tops imo and looks here like he's no more than that.Hopefully they show day of weights like most big boxing matches.He'll still be bigger as Mayweather was 150 the night of the fight in a 154 contest vs ODLH.I bet he'll be around 154 and Conor 163 ish.None of it really matters though the skill gap is too much so it's likely a moot point but I don't think Conor will be 170.

Sherdog's obsession with "manlets" intrigues me. I personally don't care if someone is bigger or smaller than me. I know bigger guys that are way more alpha than me, and i know smaller guys who are also more alpha. And vice versa. Not sure why this is even a discussion here. People's insecurities around here are way too obvious.

Sherdog's obsession with "manlets" intrigues me. I personally don't care if someone is bigger or smaller than me. I know bigger guys that are way more alpha than me, and i know smaller guys who are also more alpha. And vice versa. Not sure why this is even a discussion here. People's insecurities around here are way too obvious.

The UFC forum is a bunch of guys that look like this

1115-brendan-dassey-neutral-netflix-6.jpg

Conors good at cutting weight. I'm amazed he made 145 and was able to compete.
never gassed out at that weight class. kept his power even went the distance with the current 145 champ

what matters is how he looks on fight night, and on fight night hes going to be a 170 pound (lean mass) irish gorilla ready to rip the maltesers apart

Aren't they fighting at 154? If so I would expect him to be a little larger than 170 for sure. If he's even cutting 10% water, which btw, is a small cut for McGregor, then he would be about 171, if he bumps it to 12% then we are getting on up to 175. I think when he was fighting at 145 the guy was cutting more like 15%+. If Floyd doesn't cut and comes in at 154 he is going to be way out gunned. He better pray those defensive skills bail him out one more time. I don't think many boxers really cut like MMA guys, its one thing they might learn a lesson from MMA about.

Yep, he's going to look great in his coffin after the fight.

Deathform? WTF you people.

Back