Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

Best Metallica song, Creeping Death or Dyer's eve?

I know you didn't ask me, but I can't resist the urge to discuss the band. Dyer's Eve is a Grade A beast but Creeping Death is a GOAT candidate for sure

Dyers eve by a long shot.

Also Conor is probably going through Cocaine withdrawals...

I gotta go w Creeping Death but when both songs is so good, I cant get mad at the other preference. Last time i saw Metallica they opened with it. Im like goddamnit son you cant just open w that. It was like gettin punched in the face. I also gotta RESPECT that. You gotta be mad confident to pull out a nuclear bomb like that in the opening seconds
This wasn't directed to me but it's a topic close to my heart lol.

Both solid picks, I'm a big Disposable Heroes fan, too.

It is hard for me to pick 1 best, Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice For All are all so damn loaded.

It is hard for me to pick 1 best, Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice For All are all so damn loaded.
Indeed

But RTL is THE ONE for me. Desert Island,one album? Thats it.

Best production of all time,best intro of all time. BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME

I don't think I can pick a GOAT metallica track but I can say this, the Seattle '89 Damaged Justice show is the best show ever captured

So many hours spent hacking away at my broomstick of a guitar as a teenager obsessing over these songs. Disposable heroes was so frustrating for a beginner, as your inexperienced wrist tendons miserably failed to keep up with a simple open-string riff [<dunn]

So many hours spent hacking away at my broomstick of a guitar as a teenager obsessing over these songs. Disposable heroes was so frustrating for a beginner, as your inexperienced wrist tendons miserably failed to keep up with a simple open-string riff [<dunn]
I decided 2 months ago at 42 to try and learn guitar again. This is about the 153rd time. My dad is a phenomenal player, so I grew up close to guitars and music, but historically I've not had the patience to stick with it. I've gotten better with the need for instant gratification, and been practicing solid for 2 months, we shall see how it goes.

My 42 year old wrist tendons know exactly what you're talking about lol.

Indeed

But RTL is THE ONE for me. Desert Island,one album? Thats it.

Best production of all time,best intro of all time. BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME
RTL is amazing. I was on a fishing trip one morning, Lake Eerie. Sun is just starting to come up, and Fade to Black comes on the boat's radio. Then we see this bald eagle just flying right beside us, and I've always had a thing for bald eagles. It was just a cool scene.
Respectfully The "black album" is a stripped down more commercial version of Metallica and the decline begins here, even though its still good to listen to from time to time.
I agree 100% here. Wherever I May Roam is still a bad ass song though :D

Even the most dedicated Sherdog Conor fanbois are having trouble justifying this one.

I decided 2 months ago at 42 to try and learn guitar again. This is about the 153rd time. My dad is a phenomenal player, so I grew up close to guitars and music, but historically I've not had the patience to stick with it. I've gotten better with the need for instant gratification, and been practicing solid for 2 months, we shall see how it goes.

My 42 year old wrist tendons know exactly what you're talking about lol.

Nice! Hope you stick with it, or at least go for the 154th attempt.
I sold mine years ago for some petty cash but I've been getting the itch to start again, and maybe try and learn some music theory this time instead of just brute-forcing it whenever I try to learn a new song.

What do you mean by "Involuntarily spazms"?? all spasms are involuntary

Back