News McGregor suffers another knockout out of the cage

Dana's Moonface

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
khabib-no.gif

Good on him for wanting to get into real estate. Better then pissing away his money like every other dumbass athlete out there.
Good on him for wanting to get into real estate so he can charge people a fuck ton of money to live there like everyone else getting into real estate now as it's what everyone else is doing so why not?

Good on him for wanting to get into real estate so he can charge people a fuck ton of money to live there like everyone else getting into real estate now as it's what everyone else is doing so why not?

If he's not constructing the apartment then nobody would be living there you dummy.

In their objection, Ms Clancy said: “My husband and I are in our 80th year and have health problems. I don’t want the wall at the end of my garden touched or upset.

I hope Conor finds this bitch's husband.

Sherdoggers gonna celebrate the failure to build housing because the wrong rich guy invested.
Totally agree with this. I'm not a huge fan of LeBron James but at least he tries to help out his old community

Totally agree with this. I'm not a huge fan of LeBron James but at least he tries to help out his old community
The communitty doesnt want him to build it lmao

do you know what the avg income of irish people is?? this isnt for them.

If he's not constructing the apartment then nobody would be living there you dummy.
Wtf are you talking about? the entire point is he TRIED to build a multi million dollar apartment block where he would VERY LIKELY be charging people ridiculous amounts of money to live there like every other greedy person who owns rental properties.

Back