News McGregor suffers another knockout out of the cage

Political move. The state is scared of Connor gaining more influence. So they blocked him.

Two weight division champ, Kos in 3 weight classes. Billionaire. Future Prime Minister.

Most of ireland think he is complete bellend, he lost like 60 percent of the support he had. he seems to more popular with dumb americans tho.

giphy.gif
Dude this was savage asf but i cant stop laughing

Reactions: HHJ
Most of ireland think he is complete bellend, he lost like 60 percent of the support he had. he seems to more popular with dumb americans tho.
True.

To them he is like a embarassing stereotype

I hope this eventually will work out for Conor. Maybe this was have been his first step toward a more purer life, free of #SexualDeviancy.

Best of lucks to you, Mr. Notorious McGregor.

#PeaceBeWithYou

Conor should have taken this idea to Long Beach, CA when Tito was on the city council- a bonehead like Tito would be easy for Conor to convince.

True.

To them he is like a embarassing stereotype
Conor is a national embarrassment.

They need a public service international advertising campaign out of Ireland:

Stop the Stereotyping! Stereotyping leads to hate! The Irish are not Conor!

lol

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
I find it a bit aggravating that a wide brush is often used to paint all landlords as greedy, unethical scum. Not everyone has the capital to purchase or develop property, and those that do have every right to earn income from it. The market will decide what price they can get for their rentals. I’m not defending Conor, but landlords in general get a bad rap too often. Also, people typically want more housing but have a tendency to get extremely NIMBY about it. And it’s usually the older people who don’t want any change to their neighbourhood.
If an old neighbourhood isn’t slowly being redeveloped (ie. older smaller houses get torn down and replaced with nicer bigger ones) then it is decaying, and property values will drop. Nobody wants that.

I find it a bit aggravating that a wide brush is often used to paint all landlords as greedy, unethical scum. Not everyone has the capital to purchase or develop property, and those that do have every right to earn income from it. The market will decide what price they can get for their rentals. I’m not defending Conor, but landlords in general get a bad rap too often. Also, people typically want more housing but have a tendency to get extremely NIMBY about it. And it’s usually the older people who don’t want any change to their neighbourhood.
If an old neighbourhood isn’t slowly being redeveloped (ie. older smaller houses get torn down and replaced with nicer bigger ones) then it is decaying, and property values will drop. Nobody wants that.
Shaddup LANDLORD

If you expectin the rent on time...

Good on him for wanting to get into real estate. Better then pissing away his money like every other dumbass athlete out there.
The company owes more on loans. Than the value of the company itself. That’s not great business.

Most people in Ireland use Conor McGregor as part of their password lol.

Fucking NIMBYs didn't want a big apartment complex in their neighbourhood. Then people wonder why rent is so high

Good on him for wanting to get into real estate. Better then pissing away his money like every other dumbass athlete out there.
And you don't thing Conor hasn't been pissing his money away? Lol, have you missed the Lamborghini boat, the giant yacht, and the drugs and party's for example?

And you don't thing Conor hasn't been pissing his money away? Lol, have you missed the Lamborghini boat, the giant yacht, and the drugs and party's for example?

He makes way more than he spends. His Yacht and lambo is nothing in the grand scheme of his net worth.

It’s like Elon or Gates dropping a billion for a super yacht.

If Conor can donate 500k-1 million here and there to charity, I’m sure he can drop 5 million on a boat without it mattering.

Man get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Dolly throwin,ya wifes in me dm's guy isnt a sympathetic figure. Deal with it.
Noone really is under the burning glass of public media tho. McGregor's just extremely loud in that regard.

And stupid.

Read the article. His housing project was a soulless, megalomanian money grab without any thoughts about the residents, neighbourhood, buisnesses etc.

It sucked ass badly and the council did right to block it.

Most people in Ireland use Conor McGregor as part of their password lol.

ConorMcGregorwasnevermyfriend82!

Back