News McGregor suffers another knockout out of the cage

I'm going to say him vs. BJ Penn in a parking lot. For his next fight.

He makes way more than he spends. His Yacht and lambo is nothing in the grand scheme of his net worth.

It’s like Elon or Gates dropping a billion for a super yacht.

If Conor can donate 500k-1 million here and there to charity, I’m sure he can drop 5 million on a boat without it mattering.
I don't think you realize how much it cost to upkeep a yacht that size, you just don't buy it and it's finished. It's around $1-1.5 million a year for a $10 million yacht. The bigger the boat, the more crew and salaries you need. There are also other crew costs, like medical and liability insurance, training, yearly docking fees, blah blah blah. Conor's yacht cost way WAY more than 10 million btw if it's actually his (not talking about the Lamborghini boat). That's just one luxury money pit out of several Conor has going.

Last edited:
What a fookin bum
He should leave philanthropy and humanitarianism work to those like Saint Jones who can get the job done right

I find it a bit aggravating that a wide brush is often used to paint all landlords as greedy, unethical scum. Not everyone has the capital to purchase or develop property, and those that do have every right to earn income from it. The market will decide what price they can get for their rentals. I’m not defending Conor, but landlords in general get a bad rap too often. Also, people typically want more housing but have a tendency to get extremely NIMBY about it. And it’s usually the older people who don’t want any change to their neighbourhood.
If an old neighbourhood isn’t slowly being redeveloped (ie. older smaller houses get torn down and replaced with nicer bigger ones) then it is decaying, and property values will drop. Nobody wants that.
Because most are? Ever since the housing crisis started, in many countries landlords have increased rents by unreasonable amounts for no other reason than because they can and going as far as evicting people so they can put it back out on the market again for the inflated rates. Yes, older people generally don't want changes to their neighborhood because changes = cost of living goes up in that area and a lot of older folks can't afford that. The issue here is that gentrifying older neighborhoods never benefits the people already living there and often times they're forced to move out of these area's cause it becomes too expensive to be there. Are you sure you're not a landlord? I'm not against older neighborhoods having money invested into them but only the landlords, city council and builders get any benefit out of it. No one else.

Back