Media Mcgregor supporters claim he will retire cerrone

I do expect Conor to win, but Cowboy has a couple ways to win.

His cardio is better and if there is a scamble Donald could sub him. Maybe he can take him down and beat him up but thats never really been Cowboys thing.

I think a Conor 1st or 2nd round KO win is the most likely outcome. Donald is in better shape if its a main event, which it is very likely to be.

I think Conor wins 8 out of 10, but hope Cerrone plays spoiler.

Conor supporters would commit suicide when he retires. Literally all they live for is the idea of celebrating Conor’s wealth and memorizing his scripted lines like the cringeworthy retards they are. They must think, “oh, he used to clean toilets and I clean toilets now. We’re so alike!”

If I was Cowboy I'd go straight for the sub.

Cowboy will take dive, and then retire with big cash.
I don't trust Cowboy, he took that fight vs Till and he was doing it as company man to hype Till.

He won't quit, but he always loses the big fights for some reason. Like he chokes when there is something big on the line.
Is there anything big on the line for Cowboy?
Belt?
Title shot?
Building resume?
None of those things.
He won't be fighting for the belt and too old to care about resume.
He's getting the big $$ win or lose so he can go in relaxed and try his best.

The pressure is on Conor. There is no shame losing to #1 LW / #2 P4P Khabib. But losing to non-top-10 old man Cowboy? That would be a disgrace.

Is there anything big on the line for Cowboy?
Belt?
Title shot?
Building resume?
None of those things.
He won't be fighting for the belt and too old to care about resume.
He's getting the big $$ win or lose so he can go in relaxed and try his best.

The pressure is on Conor. There is no shame losing to #1 LW / #2 P4P Khabib. But losing to non-top-10 old man Cowboy? That would be a disgrace.

I hear you but you are giving the belts too much credit. They are becoming more meaningless every day the UFC shows they are more interested in fighters with drawing potential rather than the best fighters. Right now, in the UFC, the biggest fight you can land is a fight with Conor McGregor. That is the fight everybody in the sport wants, including the previous cash cow, GSP himself. There is no belt on the line, but make no mistake, a fight with Conor is one of the biggest fights in the sport. It is going to attract the biggest audience, have the biggest payday, and it will come with a lot of trash talking and mental games between the fighters at the press conferences leading all the way to fight night. Just the kind of event that Cerrone usually chokes in.

But there would be pressure on Conor to bounce back as well. At least with Conor, he has shown he can bounce back and win under the big lights. Cerrone always seems to come up short in these situations. Cerrone is one of the best, the guy has beaten some good WWs, but he just chokes on the big stage for some reason.

This is cute, give mcgregor a nice easy fight to stop his crybaby fans from killing themselves.

I hear you but you are giving the belts too much credit. They are becoming more meaningless every day the UFC shows they are more interested in fighters with drawing potential rather than the best fighters. Right now, in the UFC, the biggest fight you can land is a fight with Conor McGregor. That is the fight everybody in the sport wants, including the previous cash cow, GSP himself. There is no belt on the line, but make no mistake, a fight with Conor is one of the biggest fights in the sport. It is going to attract the biggest audience, have the biggest payday, and it will come with a lot of trash talking and mental games between the fighters at the press conferences leading all the way to fight night. Just the kind of event that Cerrone usually chokes in.

But there would be pressure on Conor to bounce back as well. At least with Conor, he has shown he can bounce back and win under the big lights. Cerrone always seems to come up short in these situations. Cerrone is one of the best, the guy has beaten some good WWs, but he just chokes on the big stage for some reason.
Well if "the biggest fight you can land is a fight with Conor McGregor" and they both signed the contract then Cowboy might as well retire post fight regardless of the outcome. Nothing more to do once you got it. ;) If I got a fight against Conor I wouldn't even spar to avoid any chance of injury. Just do cardio and footwork to last 5 rounds. Oh, and keep away from cables. ;)

Another "expert" claims mcg is already in his head and will ko him in the first round and cerrone only thought cans.

Im not an expert but i have my doubts...

HONESTLY ,,

IT MIGHT HAPPEN....especially IF Conor honestly thinks he can win.

Cerrone vs Conor is a massive payday for Cerrone.

Probably 10x what he has made in his whole career.

win or lose.

That said.. with a baby,, married. IF he wins.. His ole Lady will MAKE HIM TAKE A REMATCH..

you know why

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He'd be stupid not to and Cowboy is not stupid

I don't trust Cowboy, he took that fight vs Till and he was doing it as company man to hype Till.
To be honest thats exacly what would be best for him talk to dana, get some big cash $$$ trash out on mcgregor for 1 round then just get caught and throw the fight to ride into the sunset with pilles of cash. I mean longtern thats the thing to so he doesnz have some oligarch paying for his bills.

Nice clickbait title. You mean a McGregor supporter said that.

its smart to retire off a big $ fight
cowboy can win if he mixes up striking ansd takewowns a ton, but if he just fights him standing conor should win

Cowboy doesn't need money. I doubt there are 10 fighters in the company's history that have made more and adding it to it, he was born rich and has a pretty massive trust fund that he apparently hasn't even gotten into yet. Obviously, making more money is always nice, but unlike 99% of the roster, he doesn't NEED a Conor to solidify himself financially. He's already got it.

Yep. Cowboy definitely let Till, a guy with minor hype at the time, smash his nose into his brain for the good of the UFC.

They are in for a rude awakening. Cowboy is a bad match up for Conor.

How? I like him as a fighter but he has very poor head movement, is very hittable and has not had a win that meant anything for a few years now, what is it about his skill set that is a bad much up for McGregor?

Nobody will have an effect on mcgregor's trash talking anymore. After the way he was dominated

Another "expert" claims mcg is already in his head and will ko him in the first round and cerrone only thought cans.

Im not an expert but i have my doubts...

Conor has been in Cowboy's head since 2016.
There's video evidence.

Back