Merab GOAT Cardio?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I've never seen cardio like his. We've seen prime Tony with his volume and pace. We've also seen Max and how insane his cardio is. But Merab is striking and grappling literally non stop. The fact that his cardio includes so much grappling should give him the nod above these other guys in terms of goat cardio.
Am I forgetting someone? Does he have the greatest cardio of all time?
Sheeeesh dudes a madman

yeah he is very impressive I used to think petr yan has the best cardio but there was a decline

After his Yan performance, I would say that. I am not going to elevate him more after this performance. Cejudo is 37 and we see the biggest declines in wrestling with age. But this man needs to be studied. It's also not just his ability to train hard but his ability to stay injury-free while doing so.

I can't wait to see MERAB vs UMAR. That will be the highest level fight that can be made in this weight class.

Merab is a bigger frame. No way he could ever make 125. Same with aljo. That makes a difference in a fight.

Might be the most impressive cardio I’ve seen in mma. His pace is stupefying. Guys with terrific cardio just wilt in comparison.

I chuckled in the post fight interview when he said to Hogan, "I'm not even breathing heavy."

He definitely has insane stamina.

Im not saying he's obviously using EPO or is the chancelor of EPO but it will be very difficult for anybody to win against Merab with seemingly infinite stamina.
No, he's absolutely using EPO. But he is also fighting against guys using PEDs as well.

I just think everything is lining up for him: in his prime, combined with insane work ethic, elite training partners like Aljo, and of course EPO and other PEDs for recovery makes for an absolute monster.

GSP could go all fight too at 170. But Merab is problem #1.

Yea I think his cardio is absolutely insane. The guy goes full out for 5 rounds against Yan and looks like like he could still go forever.

If a guy can't finish fights, I don't give a shit if he can go for 10 rounds.

Back