• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

What a joke.

Well, I was wrong about the CSAC. I was convinced if VADA found M3 metabolites, they'd suspend him.

dana-white-money-cópia1.jpg

"Money changes evvverything"

Pulsing can be/is a real phenomenon

Just saying. Bye

Is any other fighter allowed to carry picograms (or as some call them pictograms : ) ) ?

Lmao how a dude that keeps failing is still allowed to fight is beyond me.

Sherdog: where you can freely carry weapons of stupidity, but you have to conceal your science book. These dipshits will never understand why these tests are positive. The UFC Discussion is the real wasteland.

Except it is indeed about charging him twice. That’s just the way it is.

Again, read the Cody stanely story and that shit sucks. I know Jon is this evil douche but you dont want guys penalized again after doing their time for nothing.
The naïveté in this thread is breathtaking.

He's not popping it but he's still fighting with a considerable amount in his system which still makes you dirty.

Is this something that is happening to ANY other fighters ever, and Im just not aware of it? If not, why is he the only fighter to experience this pulsing thing?

Not sure about any other fighter, though repeat offenders should definitely look into using the argument now. But there was a college football player who had a similar thing happen due to steroids that lodged in his ass fat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/...tackle-overcomes-a-stubborn-foe-steroids.html

Note that he wasn't allowed to play until he tested clean, that's clean as in not testing positive, not pulsing, nothing. He had surgery to cut fat from his ass where the source of steroids was detected (even though his initial excuse was a steroid injection during shoulder surgery, the steroids somehow found their way to his ass, a place where steroids are normally injected).

Not really surprised
It should not matter if its from the same metabolite, if you have steroids in your system you should not be able to compete.
Its just a free pass to keep taking the same kind of steroids.

Until they can actually prove without a shadow of doubt that the detected metabolites are not a result of a new injection, they can go to hell with their "pulsing" theories.

Guilty until proven innocent, the dirty rat has long since lost any goodwill he ever had.

Un fucking believable.
Guys..i can NOT believe this...
Blatant cheating right in front of us....

Well then lets wait.

IF there was a cover up UFC wouldn't even announce these failed tests anymore.

The paper is easy to find, someone in the field can read it and call it out.

Its a waiting game, but as of nothing yet.

Back