News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

Jon Jones is full of shit and so are the entire UFC / usada organizations.

You think Jones is innocent and are ignorantly making assertions despite there already being evidence that Jones is a PED cheat (the invoice for clomiphene). I don't need to address your argument given how hilariously flawed it is; "Jones wouldn't use these because it's a stupid idea" (cue all the stupid decisions Jones has made in his life).
I don't think I've ever suggested that he's Innocent. I don't know anything for sure.

But I have questions. Especially In regards to situations involving turinabol and It's metabolites. There's a big difference. I think what Mir said when he tested positive about the Metabolite lasting 2 years does lend credence to what Jones / USADA is saying..at least In this situation.

What I do know Is that skepticism is wise on both ends of the spectrum.

You bringing up the previous drug tests that have nothing to do with anything I've said does nothing but muddy the waters and I don't have the energy to engage It.

Call me crazy..but considering Mir's testimony from back In 2017, after testing positive for the same substance as Jones..I tend to actually believe USADA here.

Their story was consistent both here and then.

I would also agree that banning someone for what isn't a re-ingestion and is a long term not very well understood metabolite.. probably doesn't make a ton of sense.

I think being skeptical Is very wise. While at the same time, hesitancy to speak with certainty on the mater Is equally wise.

Immediate assumption of guilt Is just as naive as blind belief.
No one will call you crazy.
I will call you dumb.

You're as stupid as you sound, you don't think the research has already been done? You ignorant little fkn dork.

How many fucking bodybuilders that have taken tests you dimwitted fuck. The shits been nailed down to the science already. We know how long the shit stays in your system boy.
Bodybuilders, who take a wide assortment of substances, and don't have to worry about passing drug tests, are not going to know the rate of excretion for the m3 metabolite of oral turinabol. And even if they did, their self-administered n1 studies would be just as worthless as the study everyone is currently citing as evidence to support the pulsing theory.

This has got to be the most poorly thought out response I've ever seen on Sherdog, and that's saying something.

giphy.gif

Like I said in other posts. Now Jones is basically cleared to do PEDs because apparently NO MATTER WHAT this shit will be in his system for decades??? LMFAO. UFC is such a joke.

There’s no grounds to charge somebody twice for the same violation.”
This is not the worst part.
Maybe he didn't take steroids again, maybe he did....
Dr. Daniel Eichner and Eichner stood by his previous statement that there was no evidence that Jones had re-administered a banned substance and no performance-enhancing benefits.

This is the fucked up part.
He should be banned for as long as the shit is in his system, AS A MINIMUM.

Banning him for 14 months when the junk stays in your system for 7 years is a joke!

"No performance enhancing benefits"?
That's pure speculation

So, Is all this a reason to not question? To just blindly assume regardless of researching the situation.

I'm also not saying anything definitive, I'm not saying he's Innocent here or that he isn't. I simply acknowledge that the situation revolving around turinabol seems a bit more complex than many giving It credit for.

As they say, you only know as much as your questions. My brain doesn't allow me to have such certainty without looking deeply Into it and doing my own research, skepticism should be required on both ends of the spectrum.

Might want to tamp down on the sanctimony, fam. Especially if youre going to stand on the fence.

Anyways, good look on your quest. I think it is gonna end up making you look like an asshole, because if you think Jones never took PEDs youre either naive, or have trouble distinguishing patterns.

Lol @ no enhancing qualities on its own. You ever hear of cycling and benefit from said steroid cycle?

Jesus Christ why am I even arguing with 14 year olds with dubs.
I’ve been posting here since I was 4. Got me.

Yes he was cycling Turinabol while being subject to random testing and yet left no evidence of reingestion. But you have figured it out.

Again it’s so obvious and yet science directors are saying differently. Why? You can’t answer that.

You bringing up the previous drug tests that have nothing to do with anything I've said does nothing but muddy the waters and turn this Into some childish nonsense..which I do not have the energy to do.
And you're underestimating the power his presumed innocence for his first violation has on this current one.

As for this particular violation: the "study" all these experts are citing is a sample size of one, and the person who conducted the study used himself as a test subject (50 year old, non-athlete), and any scientist worth his/her salt would never give this study the time of day to support the pulsing theory.

I’ve been posting here since I was 4. Got me.

Yes he was cycling Turinabol while being subject to random testing and yet left no evidence of reingestion. But you have figured it out.

Again it’s so obvious and yet science directors are saying differently. Why? You can’t answer that.

How long of a window was he not tested for? 18 months?

Fuck off, oh and blocked.

<Moves>

probably jones can't even function without peds anymore.

The only thing this tells me is that the CSAC was full of shit when they said Jones passed a steroids test before he got his license there. lol

No one will call you crazy.
I will call you dumb.
I'd say there is some credibility to this not being a reingestion. I suppose that's what I meant by I kinda believe USADA here.

As Mir said the same thing, this was long before Jones tested positive for the same substance the first time.

It doesn't seem like the 2 year theory Is something they made up just for Jones.

All that considered, I don't think I'm dumb for thinking they may be right..at least In the sense that It may not be a re-ingestion. Obviously not saying anything definitively and there's still questions, but there Is also an argument for It.

Might want to tamp down on the sanctimony, fam. Especially if youre going to stand on the fence.

Anyways, good look on your quest. I think it is gonna end up making you look like an asshole, because if you think Jones never took PEDs youre either naive, or have trouble distinguishing patterns.
I have NEVER said Jones never took PED's.

In fact I've said MANY times that Jones was likely always on the Juice. I just feel like It's far more likely he's on the undetectable, high end designer steroids with short half life and superior all around benefits as opposed to a steroid like turinabol which Is nearly impossible to mask, ridiculously long half life and easily detected.

I don't care what anyone thinks. I do me, nobody else. I apologize for questioning before blind conviction, It's a bad habit of mine.

Back