• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metamoris IV (NO asking for streams)

Sonnen, Barnett and Lister

Not a bad card

Who is gonna watch ?

May want to throw Galvao in there. Grappling stars should get top billing for grappling shows.

He knows he lost right? How is he gonna challenge silva when he's banned for 2 years?

that was pretty good. The end of the barnett vs lister was great.

BupdrQZCEAEpCHg.jpg:large
BupdrPlCIAEXgfo.jpg:large

Didnt really hear and understand what Sonnen said. Something about a Spider has 8 feet?

Lol at Renato Laranja refusing to shake Shael's hand!

looks like Galvao was on the juice and Chael wasn't

Didnt really hear and understand what Sonnen said. Something about a Spider has 8 feet?

He's was trying to smack talk off the cuff but when realized he had nothing he went back on script

"They tested me, they cleared me, they hired me, they fired me, they drug me through the mud, and I'm still the toughest SOB on 2 feet" -CPS

"They tested me, they cleared me, they hired me, they fired me, they drug me through the mud, and I'm still the toughest SOB on 2 feet" -CPS

He said more, he said Silva just left and a Spider has 8 legs then something about making a walk.

I like Sonnen and the pro wrestling stuff was cool and funny when he was winning but once he kept getting his ass kicked the talk became corny. You just got choked out, trying to talk like you are the shit doesnt fly anymore.

Like when he beat Stann and was coming for that Silva rematch and gave his post fight pro wrestling style speech that was good but now its old.

Even on every PED under the sun he still loses. I hope people realize that Peds don't make you superman. I think in time people will accept peds like they have almost accepted Marijuana.

Back