Media Michael Bisping exploring new hobbies outside of fighting

I was thinking of sasha and john digweed as well lol basically anyone that was a regular on bbc radio 1 essential mix.

I was too young at the time, i lived vicarously through my brother who saw alot of these guys around that time.
I've only seen tiesto and armin van buuren since about 2011.

Getting to see oakey for the first time in april. So amped. Cheers!
Have fun.

The timing worked great for me. That era of early/classic trance and progressive house was right when I was clubbing age and perfectly placed in life to really get the most out of experimenting with drugs, dancing, DJing, and all the fun that goes along with those elements.

Have fun.

The timing worked great for me. That era of early/classic trance and progressive house was right when I was clubbing age and perfectly placed in life to really get the most out of experimenting with drugs, dancing, DJing, and all the fun that goes along with those elements.
I always hear how the acid and E was so pure then lol

My club days were early to mid 2010s and it wasnt quite like it used to be from what i hear with the older generation. The booze influence and frat guys really messed up the club scene but I'm older now and getting to see the older djs in a lounge is as good as it gets for this era

LOL, not hatin, but need see more to judge, really... seemed a bit contrived.

It's too bad he doesn't live in America.

If he did, he could get an uzi and compete in subgun matches.

That's what we do.

I always hear how the acid and E was so pure then lol

My club days were early to mid 2010s and it wasnt quite like it used to be from what i hear with the older generation. The booze influence and frat guys really messed up the club scene but I'm older now and getting to see the older djs in a lounge is as good as it gets for this era
That was why Twilo was my favorite club ever.

It was in New York. Medium size club, maybe 1000ish capacity, probably packed beyond that many nights, but with a VIP I always managed to get into that was not crowded for peak hours.

No dress code

NO LIQUOR LICENSE.
(And consequently no fights, less meatheads)

Stayed open basically until the last person left. I think I was there until 10am one time with maybe 20ish people left in the club but they kept the music and lights going.

only club I ever encountered like that.
Phenomenal sound system, and always had beautiful but not snobby, cool chicks.
Where a lot of clubs would get caught up in the greed, charging $16 for drinks, fancy dress code to keep a "certain type of clientelle" Twilo had no dress code, sneakers allowed, comfy athletic type pants and clothes allowed, not collars and khakis and dress shoes which suck for dancing.

So the PEOPLE were cool as fuck. I met some fucking great strangers and had single serve friends, had several hook ups with down to earth chill females.
Great drugs.
The club had their own dealers, and it was unwritten knowledge that they sold out of the (coed) bathroom stalls.

It was a Peter Gatien club. I used to DJ at Tunnel, another of his clubs, so I knew some of the staff, often got to skip line and maybe even get in free if my friend "Tower" was working the door.

Fucking amazing times.

Before having a career in MMA he worked in factories, slaughterhouses and as an upholsterer, a postman, a tiler, a plasterer, a double-glazing door salesman, production line operative making barbecues at Rectella in Clitheroe and also a relatively successful DJ around the north-west club scene.
I knew he was lazy all along.

Hell yeah DJ Mikey B

He always makes jokes about it on his podcast.

Reactions: TCE
Michael “The Ping” Bisping has spent his entire life as a fighter and I have been keeping an eye on him since his retirement because it can be difficult to transition to life outside of fighting. Glad to see him participating in non-CTE activities. Harmless hobby or midlife crisis? You be the judge.

your a fuxking noob people have know Ping was a DJ since TUF

4treys.gif

That was why Twilo was my favorite club ever.

It was in New York. Medium size club, maybe 1000ish capacity, probably packed beyond that many nights, but with a VIP I always managed to get into that was not crowded for peak hours.

No dress code

NO LIQUOR LICENSE.
(And consequently no fights, less meatheads)

Stayed open basically until the last person left. I think I was there until 10am one time with maybe 20ish people left in the club but they kept the music and lights going.

only club I ever encountered like that.
Phenomenal sound system, and always had beautiful but not snobby, cool chicks.
Where a lot of clubs would get caught up in the greed, charging $16 for drinks, fancy dress code to keep a "certain type of clientelle" Twilo had no dress code, sneakers allowed, comfy athletic type pants and clothes allowed, not collars and khakis and dress shoes which suck for dancing.

So the PEOPLE were cool as fuck. I met some fucking great strangers and had single serve friends, had several hook ups with down to earth chill females.
Great drugs.
The club had their own dealers, and it was unwritten knowledge that they sold out of the (coed) bathroom stalls.

It was a Peter Gatien club. I used to DJ at Tunnel, another of his clubs, so I knew some of the staff, often got to skip line and maybe even get in free if my friend "Tower" was working the door.

Fucking amazing times.
Wow many thanks for taking me down memory lane. Appreciate the older guys and their mentality for club life. I try to picture myself @ a club like space in ibiza or goa everytime I make it out to a show lol

The pioneers like yall are what made that carefree, fun, communal atmosphere so appealing and from one EDM fan to another I salute you sir

l@nd0

Michael “The Ping” Bisping has spent his entire life as a fighter and I have been keeping an eye on him since his retirement because it can be difficult to transition to life outside of fighting. Glad to see him participating in non-CTE activities. Harmless hobby or midlife crisis? You be the judge.

He always has I've been saying for the longest time that bisping is mini stipe.
The thing is, Stipe looks like he's actually mini-Bisping. I've never seen a man that big appear to be so small in my life. It's hard to quantify why, but unless I see him next to another HW as a reference, he looks like a normal-sized person. Also, Bisping's been hittin' the horse meat since he retired and is legit the same size as Stipe these days.

Screenshot-2022-08-23-094113.jpg

The thing is, Stipe looks like he's actually mini-Bisping. I've never seen a man that big appear to be so small in my life. It's hard to quantify why, but unless I see him next to another HW as a reference, he looks like a normal-sized person. Also, Bisping's been hittin' the horse meat since he retired and is legit the same size as Stipe these days.

Screenshot-2022-08-23-094113.jpg

Bruz.

He’s been djing for years lad. Ffs

Saw most of those guys in NYC around 99-2003.

Good times.

I'd add Sasha and Digweed, their nights at Twilo were magical. Just a room full of happy, comfortably dressed kids dancing and having fun.
No drunks. Perfect recipe.

Digweed rocked up to a rave i was at early 2000s as a special guest, he fucking rocked the joint I must say. I was into the doof doof for a few years, was fun but my av indicates my real jam!

Back