Media Michael Bisping exploring new hobbies outside of fighting

I thought for sure this post was Bisping playing Warhammer 40k with his blokes. :sadface:

It's definitely more than a hobby...

https://m.soundcloud.com/mike-bisping

Screenshot_20240201_050352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dude seriously won in life.

Michael “The Ping” Bisping has spent his entire life as a fighter and I have been keeping an eye on him since his retirement because it can be difficult to transition to life outside of fighting.
You say you've been keeping an 'eye' on Bisping? Good thing, he needs an extra eye.

The thing is, Stipe looks like he's actually mini-Bisping. I've never seen a man that big appear to be so small in my life. It's hard to quantify why, but unless I see him next to another HW as a reference, he looks like a normal-sized person. Also, Bisping's been hittin' the horse meat since he retired and is legit the same size as Stipe these days.

Screenshot-2022-08-23-094113.jpg
Lmfaooooo

Dafuq is a subgun match? Is it similar to arm throwing affairs?

It's like uspsa or ipsc with a subgun.

You can buy them on subguns.com.

An uzi in .45 with greasegun grip and mags is hard to beat. Quite a gun, there's a reason they are still around.

It's like uspsa or ipsc with a subgun.

You can buy them on subguns.com.

An uzi in .45 with greasegun grip and mags is hard to beat. Quite a gun, there's a reason they are still around.
Oh sheet so like semi auto or single shot SMG that could be classified as pistols.

Nice, thanks for the info man!

Oh sheet so like semi auto or single shot SMG that could be classified as pistols.

Nice, thanks for the info man!

No, a SMG.

Subgun matches are full auto for all or parts of each stage.

I guess subguns.com went away. I haven't bought a gun in years, so I'm out of touch.

Try https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-nfa-market-board/ .

Or google "NFA Firearms" to find businesses who sell machineguns.

To buy a machinegun or DD, find a seller, pay the seller, submit the NFA paperwork, pay the $200 transfer tax, wait for background check approval, then pay the seller to mail you the gun, or, go get it.

Prices range from $4000 to over $100,000, depending on what you want.

To find a subgun match near you, just google "subgun match".

Michael “The Ping” Bisping has spent his entire life as a fighter and I have been keeping an eye on him since his retirement because it can be difficult to transition to life outside of fighting. Glad to see him participating in non-CTE activities. Harmless hobby or midlife crisis? You be the judge.

He's lost a lot of weight and muscle, hasn't he? Looks much less hot than he used to.

Back