Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

Eddie Alvarez beat the actual champion to become a legit champion.

Khabib beat Iaquinta to become a "champion"

Sit down.
Khabib never had an opportunity to fight the Champ because he fled the sport as Khabib approached so your point is moot because the “actual champion” won’t fight him. Lots of guys win belts, nobody has ever chased off a sport’s #1 athlete like this. Take seat (Russian accent)

I’m biased against Eddie. After that Conor performance, do you actually want him as the champ again? I think he should have an extra hard road back. Just my opinion.

I think let those two fight eachother again, that fight isn’t finished yet.

If Khabib performs good and beats Barboza, I think he should get the next shot.

Personally, I think Eddie's one of the hardest working, talented and grittiest guys in the sport. I realize the Conor fight left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, but looking at the guy's whole body of work how can anyone not be a fan. That being said, I'm totally fine with Eddie having to beat Poirier in order to earn another shot, I think it'd be a good fight and I think it needs to happen at this stage to make sure the right guy gets the shot, but I also wouldnt be mad if they gave it to either guy while Ferg is out.

I assume you meant Lee, but I think he's convincingly behind both Poirier and Eddie, and honestly I dont think he beats Barbosa, but Ive been wrong before.

u lost to eddie alvarez. sit down.

Eddie Alvarez is an all time great at LW, pipe down. He would be a tough fight for Khabib (as would Chandler)

Eddie Alvarez beat the actual champion to become a legit champion.

Khabib beat Iaquinta to become a "champion"

Sit down.

Khabib has made very good fighters look like amateurs. He's beating people like nobody else. He is as legit as it gets.

Just be rational guys.

Yeah that’s the thing with Khabib. We haven’t seen him against a real athletic guy with great wrestling. He has Cormiers stamp of approval so that means a lot. But can he really control a guy like Chandler or Lee or Woodley? Who knows.

All we know is that he’s better than those guys at controlling lesser wrestlers.
Very well said, I believe he will perform really well vs those guys but we just don’t know. Rare to see critical analysis on Sherdog.

u lost to eddie alvarez. sit down.
Lol.

He straight up finished Eddie the first time and lost a shitty decision in the rematch. What the fuck are you on? Styles make fights. Chandler would give Khabib those hands for a round or 2 before getting mauled.

Personally, I think Eddie's one of the hardest working, talented and grittiest guys in the sport. I realize the Conor fight left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, but looking at the guy's whole body of work how can anyone not be a fan. That being said, I'm totally fine with Eddie having to beat Poirier in order to earn another shot, I think it'd be a good fight and I think it needs to happen at this stage to make sure the right guy gets the shot, but I also wouldnt be mad if they gave it to either guy while Ferg is out.

I assume you meant Lee, but I think he's convincingly behind both Poirier and Eddie, and honestly I dont think he beats Barbosa, but Ive been wrong before.
Lol yeah I meant Lee.

I hear you on Eddie. But this f*cking division has to move on and past this Conor circus. Putting Eddie back in a title shot and allowing the small chance that he wins and becomes champ again, results in Conor STILL being the true champ. Because nobody in their sane mind would think Eddie is the champ if Conor is still out there. Conor toyed with him and embarrassed him.

He lost to Will Brooks and against the current Bellator LW champ, he's delusional.

Eddie demolished Gaethje in 3, while Gaethje was coming off a win.

Poirier managed to win in 4 after a close fight, while Gaethje was coming off a loss to Eddie.

Disgusting that Khabob would try to fight Poirier after that instead of Eddie. He knows what Eddie would do to him.
Interesting take.

I dunno...his developing a bum ankle almost rolled it again in his last fight.
Personally he gets murked, at least his putting his name out there.

Chandler seems to have regressed for some reason. After his last fight I wouldnt be surprised if Khabib outstruck him standing.

No, no he doesn't.

But good on him for taking the pressure off his old pal Eddie A for making the most ridiculous, unbelievable Khabib call out ever.

I think Chandler would have a solid chance of beating Khabib. His athleticism and explosive power are on another level.

Back