Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

“We’ll see what happens, but to me, I don’t think there would be any other interest for me to go anywhere else besides Bellator or the UFC,” Chandler said. “Obviously, I’m very happy with where I’m at right now. But there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t constantly think about this career that I have moving forward.”

“That’s the thing: From the outside perspective, people always think, ‘Bellator, UFC, ONE FC, blah blah blah,’” Chandler said. “I don’t think about promotions, I think about the guys. How do I match up against Khabib? How do I take exactly what Al Iaquinta did, except with my wrestling, and my striking, and my wrestling offense and defense.

“How I would nullify his takedowns, how I would even take him down, how I would get in his face, and how he would finally have somebody put hands on him and hurt him like Michael Johnson did? I think that picture has been painted a couple of times, of how to beat Khabib. And I think I beat him 10 times out of 10.”

via mmajunkie
Michael Chandler is fucking delusional.

Eddie demolished Gaethje in 3, while Gaethje was coming off a win.

Poirier managed to win in 4 after a close fight, while Gaethje was coming off a loss to Eddie.

Disgusting that Khabob would try to fight Poirier after that instead of Eddie. He knows what Eddie would do to him.

Poirier took longer, but Eddie was just as beat if not worst than Gaethje after their fight, he got the KO win, but it isnt like he dominated or demolished anything.

He got bullied by his wife. How he going to bully Khabib?

I didnt say anything about Khabib's heart, I pointed out that you're wrong about Chandler's heart, which has been on display numerous times.
All I'm saying is khabibs heart is stronger. That Russian will doesn't break.

All I'm saying is khabibs heart is stronger. That Russian will doesn't break.
Yeah I use empirical evidence to support my thoughts, you really can't tell me a time when Khabib has faced adversity other than when MJ tagged him, and he looked shook when that happened. Chandler has been tested multiple times and NEVER looked like he was looking for a way out of a fight.

Eddie Alvarez beat the actual champion to become a legit champion.

Khabib beat Iaquinta to become a "champion"

Sit down.

YALL REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHO EDDIE ALVAREZ IS DO YOU????

Heh, no. Khabib is the superior fighter

michael chandler is a no name

brooks_head_kick_medium.gif

0-75817

Has anyone made a he first has to beat USADA joke yet?

Chandler was in his prime for Alvarez 1, he was much faster back then and used his grappling more. His boxing was more basic but it doesn't matter cause those other things gave him an advantage.

Chandler from 6 years ago has a better shot than Chandler today

Yeah I use empirical evidence to support my thoughts, you really can't tell me a time when Khabib has faced adversity other than when MJ tagged him, and he looked shook when that happened. Chandler has been tested multiple times and NEVER looked like he was looking for a way out of a fight.
I think he did in the second Brooks fight

That’s Optimus Prime. What kind of basement dwelling keyboard warrior are you?
Don’t even act like the transformers movies are anything other than quality CGI + pure unadulterated filth. Bad acting, bad writing and everything is just fucking bad. Yes I understand they’re successful but holy fuck they’re also the most terrible goddamn thing ever. Marvel is kicking their ass and they deserve to be.

michael chandler is a no name

brooks_head_kick_medium.gif

Great level change....head kick, straight right, double leg. Beautiful.

Chandler is delusional....would love to see Askren and Khabib go at it. Askren will come out of retirement for a money fight like that.

Chandler " I would beat Kabib 10/10 times"

Oh are you going to the UFC?

Chandler: "nooooooooooo, I like it here in the small pond".

Back