Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

Chandler " I would beat Kabib 10/10 times"

Oh are you going to the UFC?

Chandler: "nooooooooooo, I like it here in the small pond".
Let's see Michael Chandler grapple with a bear

Eddie demolished Gaethje in 3, while Gaethje was coming off a win.

Poirier managed to win in 4 after a close fight, while Gaethje was coming off a loss to Eddie.

Disgusting that Khabob would try to fight Poirier after that instead of Eddie. He knows what Eddie would do to him.
Eddie already ducked him so please.

Shut up.

Khabib will wait and watch Eddie beg.

Eddie demolished Gaethje in 3, while Gaethje was coming off a win.

Poirier managed to win in 4 after a close fight, while Gaethje was coming off a loss to Eddie.

Disgusting that Khabob would try to fight Poirier after that instead of Eddie. He knows what Eddie would do to him.
Yeah and Alvarez was getting destroyed by Poirier when they fought. Badly. He had to resort to illegal knees because Poirier had him on Queer St.

Lad, you couldn't beat Will '1-3 and Cut' Brooks. Ross fucking Pearson didn't do much worse against Brooks, and now you reckon you're beating Nurmagomedov?

The fuck out of here, Mike.

Demolished...?

By the third round Gaethje was on his way to taking a decision... had it gone the distance.

Alvarez did well to gut it out without quitting and land the big knee in the clinch that ended things; the only sense in which that fight was a 'demolition' would be in the sense of how both fighters were slugging the heck out of each other from the opening bell, rather than implying either one was totally out of their depth.

It was a close fight, where the outcomes could easily be different if one thing or another were shifted slightly... much like the Poirier fight as well.
Yea I dont know where the Eddie demolished Gaethje stuff is coming from, I'm surprised you were the first one to speak on that.

Not a fan of facts huh? You make Missouri look bad.
It's just sad how you have to reach so far to try to make Khabib look bad. Tony dipped out of the fight, and Khabib accepted 4 fights within a few days notice after that. He's the champion, and someone had better take the belt from him if they have something to say about that.

It's just sad how you have to reach so far to try to make Khabib look bad. Tony dipped out of the fight, and Khabib accepted 4 fights within a few days notice after that. He's the champion, and someone had better take the belt from him if they have something to say about that.

You Khabib fan boys make me laugh.

Even you know his belt is a joke.

So is he thinking about the UFC finally? This is good news.

Eddie Alvarez beat the actual champion to become a legit champion.

Khabib beat Iaquinta to become a "champion"

Sit down.
So Eddie beat RDA, wow ! Are you completely sure Khabib wouldn’t ? Haha

So Eddie beat RDA, wow ! Are you completely sure Khabib wouldn’t ? Haha

I forget, was RDA champion during the Khabib fight or the Eddie fight??

After the Khabib fight RDA beat Jason high FFS, he was the same beast Alvarez beat.

Back