Michael Chandler: 'I'm the only one to beat Khabib'

There is one and one way only to get rich in MMA: Becoming a UFC champ and getting PPV points. That's the only way to earn >1 million dollars per fight. If Chandler is really convinced he is the best, he would have tried to get into that position rather than playing it safe in Bellator.
He's obviously doing just fine with his base pay and sponsorship money or he would've looked elsewhere.

He isn't wrong. Chandler matches up real nice with Khabib

For the record I've always thought Alvarez did too.

Gaetche aswell. There's tough fights for khabib out there. One of those 3 would likely win if he fought them all

Chandler is a good fighter, but I would pick Khabib over him with quite a bit of confidence.

Chandler is a top 15 fighter, top 10 on a good day. He isn't on Khabib's level. Too small.

Oh please will brooks beat his ass so bad he quit mid fight doesn't even finish the round and tell his coach or tap out like other fighters. Khabib will make him quit easy.

Lmaoooo look at these fucking idiots vouching for the UFC underpaying fighter’s. Thank god you’re not my financial advisor. You idiots would run my shit into the ground. You really think he should take LESS money to fight BETTER competition? Wow this is a whole new level of stupidity. How about if the UFC wants him, fucking pay more than Bellator? Why should he have to take less to go and prove to morons like you he’s the best? You seriously gotta be one of the dumbest people alive. You’re advocating for the guy to take less money to prove he’s the best to a bunch of losers on Sherdog like yourself. Who gives a fuck about “betting on yourself” and beating Khabib when you’re being paid less money to fight? What a straight idiot!

You're the idiot every primer league has entry level deals. Can't pay people on potential, ufc should not be expected to shell out millions for a guy who wolnt prove he belongs in the ufc. You're a small minded cash in hand loser.

He's obviously doing just fine with his base pay and sponsorship money or he would've looked elsewhere.
Respect him taking the easy small payday. But he should not be fronting he's the best in world.or he should be after the real money.

But to act as tho he’s this unbeatable machine that has no weaknesses and all contenders don’t stand even a 1% chance is getting a bit silly..

I agree Khabib would most likely best Chandler... But Chandler is one of the few elite LWs that style matches up a lot better then others with Khabib...

I’d be real interested to see who is on his bandwagon now, but once he loses will be the first to say he was overrated..
Everyones human. Thats the magic of mma.

With that said. I just dont see Chandler having the skill to do it.

Ive been a Khabib fan for a long ass time. And if he loses il still be a fan. It doesnt change anything for me.

He isn't wrong. Chandler matches up real nice with Khabib

For the record I've always thought Alvarez did too.

Gaetche aswell. There's tough fights for khabib out there. One of those 3 would likely win if he fought them all
Lol what, all of those guys would get crushed, they would put up a fight but they would get shattered

I think kevin lee has a good shot at beating Khabib, i would give him the best chance.

I first misread the title as Michael Chiesa and starting cackling laughing...

Respect him taking the easy small payday. But he should not be fronting he's the best in world.or he should be after the real money.
Other than Conor and now Khabib, I'm pretty confident he's making more than every other LW fighter in the UFC, plus his sponsorship money.

Other than Conor and now Khabib, I'm pretty confident he's making more than every other LW fighter in the UFC, plus his sponsorship money.
Based on what? Ever heard of Nate Daiz? I'm confident Eddie made more in his ufc run then Chandler's new deal.
Other than pure speculation I don't see why you're confident he's making more money then Porier, Lee, Tony, Pettis or even guys like Barbosa and Gjathe. These guys don't stay in the ufc because Dana's a sweet talker.

Edited to add my point anyways is IF he's really the guy to beat khabib he can make that type of money or more.

Last edited:
Back