Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Operation: Wag the Dog incoming.

You'll know the FBI is about to file charges against the President when Donald declares war on North Korea;)

hahahahahahahahahahah

I'm not registered as either a Republican or Democrat, haven't voted for President (ever) and i'm fanatical?

you misunderstand trolling and apathy for fanaticism...

I didn't even know that was humanly possible

You're cracking, bro.

Kushner seems to be a little brighter than Beavis and Butt-Head.

ct-trump-sons-hotel-expansion-20170306
Holy shit they completely are. Never noticed that before. lol.

You literally know nothing about me and chose not to reply to my point about Donny talking to Comey. You're the one doing mental gymnastics, everyone here sees it but you.
He sees it but he's grimly determined to do his job as deflector and distractor.

Would be admirable if he wasn't such a mendacious POS.

> Has never voted for president.
> Tries to discuss politics.

980x.gif
1) there's not exactly a pt in voting for a Republican candidate in California
2) I vote every year for state propositions and have for governor every election since 18
2) I've never supported any of the major candidates for the WH, so why vote for them?

hahahahahahahahahahah

I'm not registered as either a Republican or Democrat, haven't voted for President (ever) and i'm fanatical?

you misunderstand trolling and apathy for fanaticism...

I didn't even know that was humanly possible

Cut him some slack. It's hard to interpret such stupid gibberish

Imagine if Obama knew that Trump would do the exact opposite of what was suggested because Obama knew Trump had it in for him since day one, reversing his legacy bit by bit? This was a total setup on his part, knowing Flynn was a double agent. That would be some 4D level Chess.

Obama playing 37D interdimensional chess.

I'm not even sure Kushner has done anything illegal, aside from taking three tries to get his foreign disclosures right (but that's not uncommon as we've seen). There was some sketchy debt-forgiveness w/China. What else?

It may be to his credit that he left the meeting w/the Russian lawyer. It feels like he was not cool with that whole business, like he might actually have some basic sense of ethics- for a slumlord, anyway.
I'm pretty sure he's lied to prosecutors, seeing as this admin is nothing but a bunch of Trump lackeys and he does nothing but lie about every position he takes or doesn't.

You don't think that the National Security Advisor is part of the President's inner circle? Lol. Get a grip.
the-mechanic.png

this is manny, he will fix your sarcasm detector for a 100 bucks

He sees it but he's grimly determined to do his job as deflector and distractor.

Would be admirable if he wasn't such a mendacious POS.

If he's not being paid six figures for his stupidity, then I am sad for this guy.

You're cracking, bro.
not even remotely

for someone to be say a fanatical muslim, they have to actually engage in Islamic activities

If anyone in this conversation is fanatical about politics, it's clearly not me

I'm fanatical about being a right winger (?), yet I've openly told you numerous times about my support for Gavin Newsome, as far from a right winger as humanly possible......

Disingenuous much?

What are you talking about? Flynn lied at some point and his word is meaningless. We all agree on that.

What if I can think of someone who lies a lot more than Flynn? Can we agree his word is worth less than Flynn's?

Last edited:
You literally know nothing about me and chose not to reply to my point about Donny talking to Comey. You're the one doing mental gymnastics, everyone here sees it but you.

Show me some proof that Trump went directly to Comey to get Flynn off and I'll reply to it.

Do you not have proof of your claims?

I'm pretty sure you're aware of the Comey memo, but because Comey didn't bend over for Trump...you discredit the memo as fake news. Am I following your mental gymnastics playbook to a T?

Back