Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

How does the pardon thing work with all these people close to Trump getting indicted?
Can turd Trump just pardon them until he himself ends up impeached? If Trump is found to have done illegal stuff dating back to the campaign can the Sheriff Arpaio pardon be retracted please?!

He can pardon anyone for Federal crimes but not state crimes. Not sure about Flynn but Manafort is also looking at money laundering so the state of NY could go after him and supposedly Mueller has been working with the state AG.

If Flynn is pleading and cut off contact with trump that indicates that Mueller has already gotten something from Flynn. Trump could still Pardon him but I'm not sure if that helps at all.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

He can pardon anyone for Federal crimes but not state crimes. Not sure about Flynn but Manafort is also looking at money laundering so the state of NY could go after him and supposedly Mueller has been working with the state AG.

If Flynn is pleading and cut off contact with trump that indicates that Mueller has already gotten something from Flynn. Trump could still Pardon him but I'm not sure if that helps at all.
Also since he could be charged for all the Turkey issues, he either has to be talking or he will be charged with more stuff. This was a guilty plea so he MUST be talking.

Trump must have tapped his lines, thats why he is extra crazy lately...hehe Double Dementia Donny

Think Flynn gonna flip?

I do... I think he'll eat the charges.. Show a lil heart.

But once he hears them numbers he's gonna sing... They always do.

Nice to see you admit our burger sucks. What corruption exactly?

Well so far we have 4 people (2 of which worked directly for the President) indicted. I'd say this administration is pretty corrupt. If you want to debate semantics I'm not interested. I can use another word instead of corrupt.

Do you not want wrongdoing do be investigated?

He only picks the best right? So the only thing that will get you to realize your president is an idiot is if HE HIMSELF is arrested? What if his son is charged? Or Kushner? Would you still just make that same useless post, "This is it"? Or would you actually use your brain and think, wow, maybe this guy I worship has some pretty bad judgment?
This is why I don’t take people like you Seriously at all

I wonder if Trump's administration can break Nixon's record:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-12624831.png

I don't think Trump gets to those Nixon numbers. I'm quietly confident that Tricky Dick will retain his crown.

Well this should be a fun morning in the WR...

I can just picture Donny in court Declaring himself a Sovereign Citizen who never consented to the laws of America.

Think Flynn gonna flip?

I do... I think he'll eat the charges.. Show a lil heart.

But once he hears them numbers he's gonna sing... They always do.

I think he already has. That’s why he’s pleading guilty to this charge.

I can just picture Donny in court Declaring himself a Sovereign Citizen who never consented to the laws of America.
hahah actually, I can picture that easily.
Sovereign Donny would be the best reality show ever.

The excuse for yesterday’s story that he asked senate republicans to drop the Russian investigation was that he’s just a political newcomer and didn’t understand that was wrong.

Most corrupt administration since nixon. Muller keeps on bringing the pain lolz

Back