Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

I wonder if Trump's administration can break Nixon's record:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-12624831.png
this will be nixonian brother

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-12624831.png
republicons are crooked motherfuckers.............................................................#wellthisisawkward
just goes to show the power of propaganda machines effectiveness on red state voters

Well so far we have 4 people (2 of which worked directly for the President) indicted. I'd say this administration is pretty corrupt. If you want to debate semantics I'm not interested. I can use another word instead of corrupt.

Do you not want wrongdoing do be investigated?

Which charge proves corruption with Russia? Again, you have lying to investigators as your burger...

When did I ever say I didn't want wrong doing investigated?

Flynn like DumDum Donny has a kid that will not stay in their lane. They try at any cost to be as successful as their fathers which leads to dubious decisions. Flynn fell on the sword to save his son’s ass from multiple prison rapings.
Speaking of saving their asses, wait until Judas Kushner served up Trump to Mueller. The Kush is shady like his father, and is not taking a bullet for his DumDum father in law. He will try to rope a dope the FBI but is smart enough to know when it’s time to roll over and give Mueller his neck so he can tap out.

Which charge proves corruption with Russia? Again, you have lying to investigators as your burger...

When did I ever say I didn't want wrong doing investigated?

And here we go ladies and gentleman. Notice the terms used by this guy, He said, "corruption with Russia".

Now boys and girls, please go back and tell me where I said "corruption with Russia". I will continue the debate once this can be proven.

I used the term, "corruption" as a general term and this guy added the word, "Russia" in a dishonest attempt to corner me into defending a position I never asserted. I have included the definition of the word corruption.

Corruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority

Republicans sure rack up indictments and convictions , Trump is really going to make that lead insurmountable

It seems like you have a few cases of lying but little to nothing in the way of corruption involving the Russian government . This isn't the burger we were promised
No one knew what would be found only that was clearly enough shady shit that there needed to be an investigation.

A lot of people have been caught lying , I'm still curious what they were hiding

No one knew what would be found only that was clearly enough shady shit that there needed to be an investigation.

A lot of people have been caught lying , I'm still curious what they were hiding

Trumpers are moving the goalposts again. Since this isn't what we were "promised" (I don't know who was promising anything) but since this isn't what we thought it was it must be nothing.

And here we go ladies and gentleman. Notice the terms used by this guy, He said, "corruption with Russia".

Now boys and girls, please go back and tell me where I said "corruption with Russia". I will continue the debate once this can be proven.

I used the term, "corruption" as a general term and this guy added the word, "Russia" in a dishonest attempt to corner me into defending a position I never asserted. I have included the definition of the word corruption.

Corruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority

It seems like you have a few cases of lying but little to nothing in the way of corruption involving the Russian government . This isn't the burger we were promised

This was my first comment to you. Notice the bold?

The tone has changed from these guys. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking bout

imo this suggests we won't see Trump's admin getting anywhere near Nixon, but he could certainly challenge Bush and maybe Reagan. We don't tolerate the brazen corruption of 30+ years ago.

This was my first comment to you. Notice the bold?

You said corruption with Russia. I never asserted that. You asked me, "What charge proves corruption with Russia"? I never said anything about Russia so why would I defend that position? The administration is CORRUPT. That is my point, nothing more.

In all fairness, he did lie about the Russian meetings so... there is that

Also, I'm not sure who is promising you Russian corruption convictions. Let the investigation go where it needs to go.

@HomerThompson

Congratulations on winning our sig bet really fucking quickly. That's 2 indictments of key people at the top of the administration. I am humbled, mumbled, and de-feeted. You own my feet.

I shall await my new signature.

But your current signature is so beautiful

imo this suggests we won't see Trump's admin getting anywhere near Nixon, but he could certainly challenge Bush and maybe Reagan. We don't tolerate the brazen corruption of 30+ years ago.

Trumpers seem to have no problem with any of this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back