Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

People are also scared that he is obviously incompetent, anti-intellectual and an unethical person. Many believe he is not mentally stable.

And to call this a witch hunt is just silly. They’re already nailing guys that were a part of his campaign.

Also, his policies are perfectly in line with any mainstream republican, so not sure about the other stuff you’re talking about.

Those things are all accurate but this is definitely a witch hunt.

I'm taking a slightly different approach here.

Trump has taken the mystique away from politics. It's like when Weidman ktfo Andy.

Now any rich person with a political itch will be willing to throw their hat in the ring.

How long will it be before there is a popular figure with enough money and support to jump into politics who can really, reallly upset the status quo of how our fed government works?

That's the threat he poses. They all know it and see it. No one, even the politicians he has worked closest with will shed a tear if he goes.

We routinely support politicians who have done far worse, illegal and vile things than what Trump & his people are being accused of. Yet we don't blink an eye. And other politicians don't because at the end of the day they are on the same side. The side that carves up our money to line their pockets. Trump becoming POTUS upsets the apple cart.

This doesnt mean he is a good guy or that Republicans won't take advantage of having a Republican president while it lasts. But none of them like the precedent this sets. This is what scares them. The thought that their arena may become vulnerable to invasion.

Like him or hate him this is as transparent of a witch hunt as we've seen in our lifetimes.

There are people willing to go to any length to get Trump out of politics. He scares the status quo. He threatens the order, the power structures, the gravy train. These people will gladly take down all of America and anything else that they have to so long as it harms Trump.

"The plea deal cut by the fired national security adviser with Special Counsel Robert Mueller undermines much of what the White House has said about the Russia controversy engulfing the presidency.
It means there is now no credible way for President Donald Trump to claim the Russia investigation is a hoax, made up, fake news or a witch hunt."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/russia-trump-white-house/index.html

People don't cop to guilty pleas because of fake news.

"The plea deal cut by the fired national security adviser with Special Counsel Robert Mueller undermines much of what the White House has said about the Russia controversy engulfing the presidency.
It means there is now no credible way for President Donald Trump to claim the Russia investigation is a hoax, made up, fake news or a witch hunt."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/russia-trump-white-house/index.html

People don't cop to guilty pleas because of fake news.

It's about the why. My other post explains this much more.

There is a reason why Trump is taking heavy fire for this and why other politicians who have actually hurt this nation can make life-long careers out of lying and stealing.

Trumpers getting desperate defending their daddy

Lol. Is that the TLC song, “Don’t go chasing windmills?”

tumblr_murux8MByY1rhmne4o2_400.gif

There is a reason why Trump is taking heavy fire for this and why other politicians who have actually hurt this nation can make life-long careers out of lying and stealing.

Yes there is.

He lied to the American people.

"We have had NO contact with Russia during the election!"

<puh-lease75>

So you give Trump a pass at what ever nefarious shit he wants to do because the "Deep State" wants him gone?

Please sir your brand of logic is horrible. I'm sure that shit makes you look smart while you are drinking Bud light with your buddies around the smoker but that shit don't fly here.

Trump has taken the mystique away from politics. It's like when Weidman ktfo Andy.

Now any rich person with a political itch will be willing to throw their hat in the ring.

How long will it be before there is a popular figure with enough money and support to jump into politics who can really, reallly upset the status quo of how our fed government works?

That's the threat he poses. They all know it and see it. No one, even the politicians he has worked closest with will shed a tear if he goes.

We routinely support politicians who have done far worse, illegal and vile things than what Trump & his people are being accused of. Yet we don't blink an eye. And other politicians don't because at the end of the day they are on the same side. The side that carves up our money to line their pockets. Trump becoming POTUS upsets the apple cart.

This doesnt mean he is a good guy or that Republicans won't take advantage of having a Republican president while it lasts. But none of them like the precedent this sets. This is what scares them. The thought that their arena may become vulnerable to invasion.
You could very well be right, and that is a scary thought. We don’t want anyone to become president, we want the right people. You make some good points though.

I just see trump as a pro establishment down the line republican from a policy perspective.

.....There are people willing to go to any length to get Trump out of politics.....These people will gladly take down all of America and anything else that they have to so long as it harms Trump.

Oh the drama...

This is a ridiculous fantasy. The "establishment" isn't trying to get him because he's removed the bar for rich people who weren't accepted into politics (lol wut) but because he's surrounded himself by criminals, he's grossly incompetent and appears to be aiding a foreign nation at the expense of his own. (Where are those sanctions, Donny?)

The bar he's removed is the decency bar. Politicians used to have to maintain at least some veneer of being a decent person.

And to say the people taking him down are willing to destroy America to do it is fucking insane.

Anyone saying this is a witch hunt is pretty low in thinking power.

Sry, not reading the last 30 pages since yesterday, but this is too funny ..... #FakeNews strikes again
All the lefties were running around here with boners yesterday, furiously masturbating over it. Suckered again.

Also,

^ Truth

It's both. Working on behalf of Turkey(foreign nation) to kidnap someone(Gulen) on US soil, against the standing policy of the acting US President, and government. Then,as a private citizen, acting on behalf of the US government without authorization(and going against the sitting US government again).

Where does him telling Russia to make memes come in?

The funniest part about this is if this was Obama Republican congress would have had him impeached already at the time Manafort got busted.

And if this was Hillary with 4 down on charges EVERY right winger here would be calling for her impeachment.

Yet still Dumpsters here are digging in their heels.
"Trump never talked with Russians".
"Oh so he did? So what. Whatever it takes to win. USSR! USSR! Oh i mean USA! USA!"

The funniest part about this is if this was Obama Republican congress would have had him impeached already at the time Manafort got busted.

And if this was Hillary with 4 down on charges EVERY right winger here would be calling for her impeachment.

Yet still Dumpsters here are digging in their heels.
"Trump never talked with Russians".
"Oh so he did? So what. Whatever it takes to win. USSR! USSR! Oh i mean USA! USA!"

My favorite is when they throw out the words "witch hunt". The GOP is the party of the witch hunt.

Gem youtube comment <Lmaoo>

Obama: Don't hire Flynn.
Trump: I will hire him, he's my type of guy, fantastic, great!
FBI: Flynn guilty in Russian investigation.
Trump: Jared is Obama's son in law, believe me!

From the bored poster who brought you

My latest Paint creation

trump_b.png

Irrelevant. There’s been nothing of substance to suggest that POTUS is in any way implicated in any wrongdoing.

Facts >> your lame assumptions

How about this for a fact:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html

We now know for a FACT that Kushner, K.T. McFarland, Thomas Bossert, Reince Priebus, Bannon, and Sean Spicer all knew of the meeting BEFORE Flynn lied to the FBI about it.

Now combined that with the fact that Trump was warned by Sally Yates 18 days before he fired Flynn that she believed Flynn was compromised by the Russians and he did NOTHING until the WaPo broke the story makes it pretty clear why Flynn was fired and it had nothing to do with "trust".

But, by all means, keep grasping on to the last vestiges of plausible deniability...the excuses are starting to wear thin and soon there won't be any left.

This trump tweet is bonkers. He throws Flynn under the bus but also defends him in the same sentence. Trump is so nuts(stupid also) he doesn't realize him urging the justice department to investigate Hillary makes it less likely to happen.

How about this for a fact:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html

We now know for a FACT that Kushner, K.T. McFarland, Thomas Bossert, Reince Priebus, Bannon, and Sean Spicer all knew of the meeting BEFORE Flynn lied to the FBI about it.

Now combined that with the fact that Trump was warned by Sally Yates 18 days before he fired Flynn that she believed Flynn was compromised by the Russians and he did NOTHING until the WaPo broke the story makes it pretty clear why Flynn was fired and it had nothing to do with "trust".

But, by all means, keep grasping on to the last vestiges of plausible deniability...the excuses are starting to wear thin and soon there won't be any left.
Yeah it had everything to do with trust. Flynn lied to his superiors so he had to go.

Btw 7 years to go. I’m sure you will be able to end droughts in a few villages over that time span with your tears.

This trump tweet is bonkers. He throws Flynn under the bus but also defends him in the same sentence. Trump is so nuts(stupid also) he doesn't realize him urging the justice department to investigate Hillary makes it less likely to happen.

Flynn’s already done. The FBI and their double standards should be called out by the president.

Some of the blame for not pushing harder on Hilary rests on Trump though. He backed off his campaign promise the first few months of the presidency.

Back