Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Well there you have it. Ppl will still hate on saying anything complimentary about his fight chances because he chose to make mills acting instead of damaging his body and brain.
MJW is not a fighter this is simple, he trains to keep his body like a Diva.

but he does not go to war like these warriors:

real life is not a movie, he would die in 3 minutes against a real fighter.

in real life the other fighter wants to destroy you,take your head off, humiliate you.

it is not a movie with choreography, where the other guy lets the actor manipulate the scenes.

I take Bisping's opinion on this - especially as an ex-UFC champ, and someone who's sparred lightly with MJW - as more informed than yours.

Nuts, but I do. When you are an ex-UFC champ and have sparred lightly with a 49 yr old MJW, I will def consider your opinion equally.

according to din thomas, there are fighters, athletes, competitors, and artists that partake in mma. so not everyone in an mma cage is a fighter according to a successful coach lol.

Just as Bruce Lee would, yes?

I take Bisping's opinion on this - especially as an ex-UFC champ, and someone who's sparred lightly with MJW - as more informed than yours.

Nuts, but I do. When you are an ex-UFC champ and have sparred lightly with a 49 yr old MJW, I will def consider your opinion equally.

What did Bisping have to say about him?

See below brother from @snaportap21 :

Worth hearing for yourself at 2:38, timestamped:

Basically he did light work with a celebrity (martial artist). Who has fast kicks. He was complementary of a celebrity he just did some light workout with. Oh, and they did a movie together too.

Nothing he said is surprising. But they just did light touch work.

Basically he did light work with a celebrity (martial artist). Who has fast kicks. He was complementary of a celebrity he just did some light workout with. Oh, and they did a movie together too.

Nothing he said is surprising. But they just did light touch work.
"thoroughly impressed" he heavily implied that with the right style matchup he'd do great in the ufc. go listen again lol.

"thoroughly impressed" he heavily implied that with the right style matchup he'd do great in the ufc. go listen again lol.
It’s a guy he did a movie with.

they light touched. That day.

He was complimentary. And was careful about what he said.

Don’t try to make it more.

It’s a guy he did a movie with.

they light touched. That day.

He was complimentary. And was careful about what he said.

Don’t try to make it more.
This should be easy then. In Bisping's LONG mna career with many acting roles can you point out the non fighters he has given heavy compliments to in regards to their UFC potential other than MJW? I mean if its nothing major and he's just hyping an actor Im sure you will find mountains of evidence of Bisping giving these gracious compliments. Ready go.

"Sparred very lightly"

Doesn't mean anything, thats a reach-

This should be easy then. In Bisping's LONG mna career with many acting roles can you point out the non fighters he has given heavy compliments to in regards to their UFC potential other than MJW? I mean if its nothing major and he's just hyping an actor Im sure you will find mountains of evidence of Bisping giving these gracious compliments. Ready go.
Lol at ufc potential......he pointed out that he had fast kicks for someone in their mid to late 40s. And he’s a real martial artist. Again, none of which is new.

Do you know what light touch work is? Do you think you can get a good assessment of someones ability to fight in a real mma fight against high level competition by doing some brief light touch work?

Let me know who he has done any light touch work in the gym.....and who he was asked about previously. Maybe point me to any interview where he spoke negatively about the ability of an actor he trained with.

Lol at ufc potential......he pointed out that he had fast kicks for someone in their mid to late 40s. And he’s a real martial artist. Again, none of which is new.

Do you know what light touch work is? Do you think you can get a good assessment of someones ability to fight in a real mma fight against high level competition by doing some brief light touch work?

Let me know who he has done any light touch work in the gym.....and who he was asked about previously. Maybe point me to any interview where he spoke negatively about the ability of an actor he trained with.
Bisping > you in regards to analysis. and it's the count when does he hold his tongue about sparring.

Let me stop you at lol at his UFC potential go lol to Michael Bisping not me. For some reason you seem upset over his words to the point you are here trying to scoff at them and act like you you have some deep involved insight into how to take them. Just between me an you, YOU DONT BOSS. There is a saying that you may be use to and maybe not. He said what the fuck he said. Bisping isn't known for mincing words so why in 20 years of not biting his tongue are you accusing him of it now? Perhaps because his words affected your perception of the way things are to the point you are now emboldened to tell others how to take them. I see what you are doing. In the words of GSP Doaz I am not impressed or surprised motherfucker

Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would say anything bad about a famous actor and martial artist that he trained with. I'm sure he's legitimately fit and trained, just like Rogan. But he's also 50 and has never had an mma fight. To say that he would have a chance against a 30 y/o UFC pro based on that is completely insane. And no, CM Punk doesn't count lol.

Perry would make him carry his second child.

Yea and I "heavily imply" that my best clients are not only top business people and intelligent but also well dressed and good looking.

MJW has skills no doubt but that doesn't win a fight on its own - let alone against professional fighters. Maybe he can bang and take a hit maybe he can't but we don't know from essentially a PR training session with a former fighter with his eyes on an acting career.

Bisping > you in regards to analysis. and it's the count when does he hold his tongue about sparring.

They did light touch work. Do you know what that means? They didn’t “spar”. They “had a move around”.

Back