Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Let me stop you at lol at his UFC potential go lol to Michael Bisping not me. For some reason you seem upset over his words to the point you are here trying to scoff at them and act like you you have some deep involved insight into how to take them. Just between me an you, YOU DONT BOSS. There is a saying that you may be use to and maybe not. He said what the fuck he said. Bisping isn't known for mincing words so why in 20 years of not biting his tongue are you accusing him of it now? Perhaps because his words affected your perception of the way things are to the point you are now emboldened to tell others how to take them. I see what you are doing. In the words of GSP Doaz I am not impressed or surprised motherfucker
He said some actors are choreographers, some could handle themselves in lower level shows too.....

His words were about someone he had a “move around” with.

Lol at you guys eating up talking up a guy he did a movie with.

Again, I’m not sure what guys like you want to take away from a fighter doing light work with a celeb who is good at martial arts at 49.......lap it up......hear what you want to hear.......but the idea that bisping was realistically assessing mjw as a professional mma fighter against ufc level competition near his weight class is ridiculous.

why should he be humble

he is infinitely better than Perry will ever be as a striker.

There is so much of a gap between the two that it's comical.

Perry would get absolutely smashed, embarrassed and easily.

Perry's jits is actually very good though. That's his best shot.

Yes because pure strikers fare ever so well in MMA.

Let's see him defend a single takedown. Who needs BJJ when a fighter can sit on him and smash him. Karate isn't any use off one's back.

He said some actors are choreographers, some could handle themselves in lower level shows too.....

His words were about someone he had a “move around” with.

Lol at you guys eating up talking up a guy he did a movie with.

Again, I’m not sure what guys like you want to take away from a fighter doing light work with a celeb who is good at martial arts at 49.......lap it up......hear what you want to hear.......but the idea that bisping was realistically assessing mjw as a professional mma fighter against ufc level competition near his weight class is ridiculous.
No no I dont need you discussing the actors he said would do good in lower organizations I need you to discuss why MICHAEL BISPING a man known for not giving insane unnecessary compliments (in fact who is known for being rather harsh with words), has stated MJW would do great in the UFC with the right match ups. I mean if you choose to disregard his words as nothing major then I need you to provide where he speaks those high level accolades frivolously. I mean this should be easy since you are the authority on "what he meant". or so you have claimed

Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would say anything bad about a famous actor and martial artist that he trained with. I'm sure he's legitimately fit and trained, just like Rogan. But he's also 50 and has never had an mma fight. To say that he would have a chance against a 30 y/o UFC pro based on that is completely insane. And no, CM Punk doesn't count lol.

Perry would make him carry his second child.
If you listen to his podcast,
Bisping shits on a few guys he’s worked with in the entertainment industry & specially actors who are “martial artist”. In one of his recent podcast The only actors he praised were Keanu, Wesley Snipes, Mickey Rourke & Michael Jai White who are legit.

Not saying they are fighters, but those are the people he was impressed with.

Would you have guessed it.. more flapping lips from Jay white he can smoke perry easily and he would if he seen him...

But wont .. because hes such a good guy hel just brag and talk about it and insult lol..

No no I dont need you discussing the actors he said would do good in lower organizations I need you to discuss why MICHAEL BISPING a man known for not giving insane unnecessary compliments (in fact who is known for being rather harsh with words), has stated MJW would do great in the UFC with the right match ups. I mean if you choose to disregard his words as nothing major then I need you to provide where he speaks those high level accolades frivolously. I mean this should be easy since you are the authority on "what he meant". or so you have claimed

You really are reaching aren’t you? Why are you so obsessed with this man? You’ve been told many times in this thread son, listen up, it was a movie you dumbass. It isn’t true.

You really are reaching aren’t you? Why are you so obsessed with this man? You’ve been told many times in this thread son, listen up, it was a movie you dumbass. It isn’t true.
Here we go. I was waiting on that This thread isn't about me. Pathetically you WOULD try to make it about me when you have done everything to explain away the words of a man you don't know who has been VERY consistent in not kissing ass. Now when you claim to be the person that can reinterpret what the man says while conveniently disregarding his own words you point at me? What about the man in the mirror? Take a look at him looking all silly conniving and shit. Look at him doing everything in his power to diminish the fact a fighter respects the skill of a man you don't. Don't be a weasel while drinking your juice in South central

He never said he would do great. He simply said “depends on style” (stand up only). And then talked about actors generically.

but of course, he could only have been being kind. Again, it is not possible to give a real honest assessment after a brief move around. I can’t see how that is hard to understand.

He never said he would do great. He simply said “depends on style” (stand up only). And then talked about actors generically.

but of course, he could only have been being kind. Again, it is not possible to give a real honest assessment after a brief move around. I can’t see how that is hard to understand.
The only assessment of importance is that Bisping feels MJW could absolutely do well in the UFCbin regards to his striking. Period. Wherher you or anyone else wants to add or diminish that is FACT. Now if you are insinuating Bisping is a liar kissing MJW's ass perhaps you have issues with either MJW or Ping. He damn sure doesn't throw out that accolade frivolously and if you claim that the floor is yours to prove that

The only assessment of importance is that Bisping feels MJW could absolutely do well in the UFCbin regards to his striking. Period. Wherher you or anyone else wants to add or diminish that is FACT. Now if you are insinuating Bisping is a liar kissing MJW's ass perhaps you have issues with either MJW or Ping. He damn sure doesn't throw out that accolade frivolously and if you claim that the floor is yours to prove that
What is a fact is that it is impossible to evaluate someone as an actual fighter with a brief move around. That is a fact. Now couple that with the fact they did a movie together.....

again no one ever questioned that mjw could throw a kick. Just like Joe Rogan can throw a kick. And for their age too!

but it is simply not possible to evaluate someone’s ability to actually fight from a brief dance.

keep arguing it is somehow possible.

and again he never said he could do great.

Last edited:
Here we go. I was waiting on that This thread isn't about me. Pathetically you WOULD try to make it about me when you have done everything to explain away the words of a man you don't know who has been VERY consistent in not kissing ass. Now when you claim to be the person that can reinterpret what the man says while conveniently disregarding his own words you point at me? What about the man in the mirror? Take a look at him looking all silly conniving and shit. Look at him doing everything in his power to diminish the fact a fighter respects the skill of a man you don't. Don't be a weasel while drinking your juice in South central

lol the last sentence made me laugh, got the reference well played.

The rest is just nonsense. I like you have a sense of humour though so we’ll agree to disagree. Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion as I am mine so fair play, I think we’re done.

Guys calm down. There's a guy in this thread who can out-strike Mike Perry. He knows best, no point in arguing.

What is a fact is that it is impossible to evaluate someone as an actual fighter with a brief move around. That is a fact. Now couple that with the fact they did a movie together.....

again no one ever questioned that mjw could throw a kick. Just like Joe Rogan can throw a kick. And for their age too!

but it is simply not possible to evaluate someone’s ability to actually fight from a brief dance.

keep arguing it is somehow possible.

and again he never said he could do great.
I'm not here to debate whether you think Bisping's evaluation of his skill is correct so you may want to save that argument for someone who gives a shit lol. The fact is Bisping stated it and you tried to dismiss it like it was just Bisping giving undue credit. When asked to provide evidence of Bisping claiming others are UFC caliber fighters to validate that claim you have failed and tried to switch the narrative. OK so I guess the narrative is now Bisping is not qualified to assess UFC caliber striking. That's fine and dandy you feel that way but you are?

lol the last sentence made me laugh, got the reference well played.

The rest is just nonsense. I like you have a sense of humour though so we’ll agree to disagree. Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion as I am mine so fair play, I think we’re done.
This isn't my opinion. Thats where you are confused. Its about what Bisping said about MJW's skill. Unless you are calling him a big liar or to incompetent to assess skill level of a striker you may want to ummmm... take that at face value chief

This isn't my opinion. Thats where you are confused. Its about what Bisping said about MJW's skill. Unless you are calling him a big liar or to incompetent to assess skill level of a striker you may want to ummmm... take that at face value chief

Yeah we’re done. Thanks for the response but I’m not confused or calling anyone a big liar.
So ummmm you may want to spout your love for this guy at someone else.

I'm not here to debate whether you think Bisping's evaluation of his skill is correct so you may want to save that argument for someone who gives a shit lol. The fact is Bisping stated it and you tried to dismiss it like it was just Bisping giving undue credit. When asked to provide evidence of Bisping claiming others are UFC caliber fighters to validate that claim you have failed and tried to switch the narrative. OK so I guess the narrative is now Bisping is not qualified to assess UFC caliber striking. That's fine and dandy you feel that way but you are?
Wtf are you talking about? What other actor / martial artists was he in a movie with that he did light sparring that he trashed?

No, bisping is not qualified to assess ufc caliber striking in a striking fight based on light touch “moving around”. No one is. He’s not a wizard.

It’s not about bisping’s ability to evaluate skill with a sufficient set of observations. It’s about ANYONE having the ability to evaluate actual fighting ability based on a light touch.

The idea that you believe that it is actually possible to give an honest assessment based on an observation like that frankly says a lot about your own experience and knowledge.

It’s laughable.

Yeah we’re done. Thanks for the response but I’m not confused or calling anyone a big liar.
So ummmm you may want to spout your love for this guy at someone else.
Interestingly my whole convo with you has been about what Bisping said but you are so overly concerned with me you can't even keep it there. I haven't spoken two words of love or praise in this convo yet here you are switching narratives looking all dumb and shit. Got eem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back