Media Michelle Waterson using an Ice Bath.

She says it releases endorphins.
I believe her.

dmwH54A.gif

MfQD8Tt.gif

mlgdemp.gif
57fxh.gif

Female athletes want to be treated seriously but use every opportunity to get some attention showing them butts around

Female athletes want to treated seriously but use every opportunity to get some attention showing them butts around
welcome to the internet

Maybe some are, not Michelle. She's always said she doesn't care why someone comes to see her fight. Maybe they will become a fan of her fighting, even if they just wanted to see a "Karate Hottie" get beat up.
Well, even the name seems to kind of embrace the idea. Although I agree it may not be her focus. And an ice bath is definitely up for different interpretations. It's not like Meisha taking nude photos in just gloves.

So I might be wrong about her intent. I'm sure if I looked (which I'm not going to lol) guys have posted taking an icebath simply because I think fans are interested in some of the weird stuff fighters do to prepare for a fight

came for pointy nips, was not disappointed.

She says it releases endorphins.
I believe her.

dmwH54A.gif

MfQD8Tt.gif

mlgdemp.gif

She is extremely unattractive. I don't know why people act like she is.

I mean, I get some guys are super into that yellow fever, but hot asian girls look like

tenor.gif

26.gif

Releases endorphins? When she takes an ice bath it releases something else for me...

Maybe some are, not Michelle. She's always said she doesn't care why someone comes to see her fight. Maybe they will become a fan of her fighting, even if they just wanted to see a "Karate Hottie" get beat up.
I like Michelle, but let's be real. She Insta-hoes more than half the roster put together. Her freaking nickname is "karate hottie". She knows damn well what she's doing, and why people come to see her.

Back