Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH! | Page 77

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Thai Domi, Jun 16, 2016.

1. sub_thug Red Belt

sub_thug
    I was at the Air Field at Bagram, and an AF Security Forces E-3 tried to convince me that he was basically Black Ops. He told me that he couldn't really tell me what he did because of its classification level. I was sitting there in my uniform, a beard on my face, wearing nonstandard military clothing, so he pretty knew what I was about. We happened to be sitting next to each other, waiting for a flight. When I found out that he was Security Forces, I promptly reminded him that he was part of the largest MOS in the Air Force. The people within earshot were not impressed with his performance, as it were... Haha.

KoreanZawmbie and Strychnine like this.
  2. Sir GymTanLaundry Brown Belt

Sir GymTanLaundry
    Security forces are dicks. They provide security for semi trucks I use to drive while in the Air Force. One of the Security Forces Sgts tasked with security and part of this convoy called in to our operations center to say that they saw this big white semi speeding. Only reason we found out he did that was a guy I went to ALS with who I was tight with was in the truck he was in.
    We didn’t get in trouble once our NCOIC found that out lol.

KoreanZawmbie and Strychnine like this.
  3. The Higher Power "IT'S ME, AUSTIN!!!"

The Higher Power
    We went to March AFB at the end of RCAX and got some mainside libo. There was an AFSF dude asleep in his car with all the windows down and a loaded M16A2 just sitting there in the backseat. I wish I'd taken a pic but this was before smartphones were a big deal.
    Seems like all the PJ indoc drops get reclassed to SF.

4. Lastofthemohican Orange Belt

Lastofthemohican
    My wife has instagram and her male cousin is on it also in AFSF...he's posing in a photo in broad daylight wearing helmet with NVG down

....instant dislike the fuckwit I have never met.

sub_thug and Sir GymTanLaundry like this.
  5. Phr3121 Brown Belt

Phr3121
    From another thread. I think retired Marine General John Kelly put it best regarding the death of his son and his Marines. Starting at 7:55: