MINDHUNTER Series Discussion

There are so many they could focus on for the 80's with the Big bad being Dhamer/Bundy/Gacey.
They could also do the build up of Gary Ridgeway unless they stretch it till he got caught in the 90's
Robert Ben Rhodes
Larry Eyler
Joseph Christopher
Doug Clark/Carol Bundy
Randy Kraft
Joel Rifkin
David Parker Ray
Leonard Lake/ Charles Ng
Rodney Alcala

I really enjoyed this show. Hopefully with Fincher finishing his work on Love, death and Robots, he'll get back on this.

Every time i see the BTK killer on the Jimmy Johns commercials, i get pissed this isny continuing.

Shit, now what, they have to recast Bills kid.

Aww, I thought there was actually some recent news about this show in here. No new info since last year I guess. :oops:

Great news, thought the show was very slept on and deserved a renewed season.

Such a great show, definitely deserves more seasons.

i stopped at season 2 first episode. It wasnt bad

I've only watched the first season. Slow, convoluted, ultimately not very satisfying.

As well made as it was, it's a gimmick series. I'd wager that most people who watched it, can't even remember what the first season was even about, without a Wiki. It was just great scenes with great actors portraying famous serial killers. Outside of that, the show was very hollow. It's why it kind of just petered out in S2 and got cancelled. They blew their wad, and had very little else to offer once the gimmick got stale.

As well made as it was, it's a gimmick series. I'd wager that most people who watched it, can't even remember what the first season was even about, without a Wiki. It was just great scenes with great actors portraying famous serial killers. Outside of that, the show was very hollow. It's why it kind of just petered out in S2 and got cancelled. They blew their wad, and had very little else to offer once the gimmick got stale.
What are you talking about? Look at what the post you're quoting was in response to.

yeah it sadly sounds like its never happening again....

they were building up the BTK thing too.
shame

Back