Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

What a piece of shit. He better get serious prison time and not some slap on the wrist fine and forced to back out of politics

Should be jail no matter the party.
This kind of behavior makes it harder for the rest of us to convince women to let us photograph them nude.

Should be jail no matter the party.
This kind of behavior makes it harder for the rest of us to convince women to let us photograph them nude.
Loki-Smiles-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

Lol the only evidence is some recording the man did while speaking to his wife about her affair?

im sure she was 100% honest

Felony invasion of privacy. Basically blackmailing a woman he was having an affair with, threatening to release naked pictures of her if she talked about the affair.

How else can a guy be expected to ensure his mistress's silence? When does this war on men end? With our public castrations??

ITT: typical lefties not understanding what words mean.

Y'all should maybe lookup what an indictment is before more of you expose your dumbshit on accident.

Y'all should maybe lookup what an indictment is before more of you expose your dumbshit on accident.

What is misunderstood? A sitting governor was indicted on a felony charge. I don't see where anyone is misunderstanding that. They appear to commenting on the implications and their impression of his behavior.

giphy.gif

Your backwardness is showing.

How else can a guy be expected to ensure his mistress's silence? When does this war on men end? With our public castrations??

The US government is coming for your dicks and your guns.

Be prepared to feel incredibly inadequate.

I’m a typical center guy..explain to me why Greitens isn’t a massive piece of shit.

Lol the only evidence is some recording the man did while speaking to his wife about her affair?

im sure she was 100% honest
I believe the authorities said they have secured the image in question, and the electronic record of its transmission. This is what violated the law.

Sounded like a cooked goose to me based on what I read earlier.

Family Values party just doing family values stuff.

If he was President, he would have televangelists defending him on TV.

Back