Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination of POTUS Trump on Facebook

Did Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal's comment go too far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eft-lawmaker-calls-assassination-potus-trump/

Democrats Launch Website: “I Stand with Maria” After Far Left Lawmaker Calls for Assassination of POTUS Trump

maria-website-trump-democrat.jpg

She still refuses to even apologize as the left pats her on the back.

She just accidentally outed the Republican plan to put Mike Pence in the White House. It's going to be a bomb under his golf-cart. The blame will fall on a random Islamic extremest with ties to ISIS. Then Mike Pence can declare war the second he gets into office and ride high on the war fueled approval ratings and save the party from Trump's toilet.

So how do you define a shitrag then? Any website that doesn't conform to the delusional liberal fantasy land that you live in? You have such a very sophisticated means of discernment don't you?

Like I said before, The Gateway Pundit itself linked to mainstream sources so what difference does it make? It's obvious that you feel that TGP has inherent credibility issues. If that is not the case then what is it? You can't handle any information that doesn't pander exclusively to your petty left-leaning biases? If the information in the TGP article was correct (which you have admitted) then providing an alternative source was nothing more than redundant and anal retentive on your part. Are you the type pf person who rolls his snot in to tiny little balls for fun?

Let's see if you have the guts to answer these questions.

Is The Huffington Post a shitrag?
Is Media Matters a shitrag?
Is Think Progress a shitrag?

Now go ahead and dodge those questions as I expect that you'll do. Is shitrag your favorite word or something? Did you learn it while picking your nose in the third grade?
It's not redundant to provide a better source than your shitrag. It's for people who don't bother with shitrag sources, and who don't want to support shitrags with their traffic. I'm not going to submit to your line of questioning, because it's a waste of my time. Gateway Pundit is garbage and that's that. You're free to revere it as much as you like, and the only people that will hurt are you and those you influence. That's not a group of people I'm particularly concerned about.

It's not redundant to provide a better source than your shitrag. It's for people who don't bother with shitrag sources, and who don't want to support shitrags with their traffic. I'm not going to submit to your line of questioning, because it's a waste of my time. Gateway Pundit is garbage and that's that. You're free to revere it as much as you like, and the only people that will hurt are you and those you influence. That's not a group of people I'm particularly concerned about.

You liberals are all so painfully predictable. I knew you didn't have the balls to answer my questions. And that in itself speaks volumes.

I repeat, if the article was correct as you admitted then your source wasn't better. It was just another source telling us what we already knew. Talk about a waste of time.

You probably bathe your mind in George Soros funded sewers on a daily basis. Like most leftists you love the most vile forms of political garbage so long as it feeds in to your preconceived notions.

Here is a newsflash. No one elected you Internet God of deciding what is or isn't a shitrag. Your personal assessment is meaningless. You suffer from delusions of grandeur.

You liberals are all so painfully predictable. I knew you didn't have the balls to answer my questions. And that in itself speaks volumes.

I repeat, if the article was correct as you admitted then your source wasn't better. It was just another source telling us what we already knew. Talk about a waste of time.

You probably bathe your mind in George Soros funded sewers on a daily basis. Like most leftists you love the most vile forms of political garbage so long as it feeds in to your preconceived notions.

Here is a newsflash. No one elected you Internet God of deciding what is or isn't a shitrag. Your personal assessment is meaningless. You suffer from delusions of grandeur.
I have a feeling that this interaction with me is making your day, and that you will tell people about it.

Yes, we established that. Then you indicated you were capable of rephrasing things. Below is the post in question that I had trouble connecting with the post of mine you quoted at that time.

Like yelling fire in a crowded theater? Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

If it helps, you should know that there's no legal substance to the fire in a theater thing. As for "consequences", that's vague and a peculiar response to me quoting legal opinions that support my view that the speech is protected Constitutionally.

POTUS and the Right has been dehumanized to the point where it is considered a moral obligation in the minds of many Leftists to physically harm and even kill them.

It is an attitude that needs to be put in check by other Leftists/Libs/Dems before it gets any more out of hand. If not, war's acoming.

How poetic is it that extreme liberals are grooming those who are impressionable to hate with the same passion and unrelentingness as the hate from the right that they spend most of their time proclamating?

Absolutely disgusting.

This woman should resign, but she said she wouldn't. She should be fired.

This is the vile trash violence coming from the government on the left. The government. Not the hooligans on the streets, an elected government official.

Sickening, vile, wrong. She should be removed and charged with inciting violence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...em-senator-who-urged-trump-assassination.html

"“There is no way in hell that I’m resigning,” she said."

I hope the voters in that state rally an immediate referendum for a special election.

That woman needs to be replaced. That is grossly inappropriate for a public official. In fact, that borders on seditious, criminal speech. That's one for the 1st Amendment attorneys, but I wouldn't mind seeing her thrown in prison for it.

You don't say that shit. You don't play with that shit.

Fuck her.

Amen.

Yeah, I see your point, but I like that she apologized quickly and without a lot of pressure. Of course she was wrong and she knew it. She didn't wait a week and then issue some polished statement.

She's not come across as repentant at all, from what I've been reading. I posted the latest link on two posts above this one.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are more than a few posters on here who feel the same way but they don't have the testicular fortitude to say it. Kudos to her for keeping kayfabe.

I'm sure there are more than a few posters on here who feel the same way but they don't have the testicular fortitude to say it. Kudos to her for keeping kayfabe.

Could this be our first unanimous poll?!

She's not come across as repentant at all, from what I've been reading. I posted the latest link on two posts above this one.
Really? That's nasty. I haven't really followed the story, but I kinda saw the story break and my first impression was, "Well at least she's acting as if she knows she crossed the line." In today's politics we can't always even expect that.

Frankly, she becomes a good example of the sort of tolerance of violence that the right is complaining about the left coddling. How could a person in her position think that, let alone say that. How often do you sit around wishing a person would die?

Back