MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

The more I read, the crazier it gets.

"The complaint states that between Dec. 2021 and this January, Mizuhara allegedly placed "approximately 19,000 wagers."

Losing bets: $182.94 million
Winning bets: $142.27 million

Total losses: nearly $40.7 million

The seized records "do not reflect any bets on baseball games."

"I do not find it credible that (Ohtani) would have repeatedly authorized wire transfers to MIZUHARA while MIZUHARA continued incurring gambling debts to BOOKMAKER 1 for nearly two years. Further, I do not find it credible that (Ohtani) would have agreed to pay MIZUHARA’s gambling debts from the x5848 Account while allowing MIZUHARA to deposit the winnings from his gambling into MIZUHARA’s bank account."

Ohtani gave this guy the keys to his castle and then turned a blind eye to it all. He kind of seems like an idiot the more we find out, lol.

"The complaint states that between Dec. 2021 and this January, Mizuhara allegedly placed "approximately 19,000 wagers."

"I do not find it credible that (Ohtani) would have repeatedly authorized wire transfers to MIZUHARA while MIZUHARA continued incurring gambling debts to BOOKMAKER 1 for nearly two years. Further, I do not find it credible that (Ohtani) would have agreed to pay MIZUHARA’s gambling debts from the x5848 Account while allowing MIZUHARA to deposit the winnings from his gambling into MIZUHARA’s bank account."

Ohtani gave this guy the keys to his castle and then turned a blind eye to it all. He kind of seems like an idiot the more we find out, lol.

Damn... Who was he getting betting tips from , Drake?

Countless rich people have been swindled out of their money. We see it happen in sports all the time. Dodgers did him a solid by having most of his income deferred. Hopefully by then he won't have someone close to him rob him.

Never trust a translator who bullshits on his resume/online team profile.

Local news said Shohei either bought land or resort unit in Big Island. Maybe I should try to buy one and try to become best buds with Shohei.

A’s have won three series in a row. Maybe they are excited about moving to Sacramento lol.

This reliever they have Mason Miller is something else.

Which website has the next day's schedule and scheduled starting pitchers?

I have a few baseball cards where I must predict the day Shohei, Corbin Carroll, Goldschmidt homers. Last year I went 0 for 2 with Lindor, Schwarber.

Double knockout in the Boston Cleveland game

Lmao at fat cholos loving a known racist.

This is why we kneel(in front of Home Depot)

Back