MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

Fucking cangels just played Boston and Tampa back to back and now have to fly to Boston and Tampa for another back to back series. 6-12 looms.

Best of luck to Tony Kemp going forward.
Over 2000 plate appearances without an injury,
279 average in his last year with Oakland.

A’s release Tony Kemp to make room for the hitting coaches kid, typical.

Kemp, showing what a class guy he is tweeted “best of luck, go get em kid”.

Idk what you’re talking about rn. Kemp was on the o’s and they dropped him to bring up the top prospect in the league lol

Yea but behind the curve, he released by the Reds and O’s.

I edited the OP, thanks
Lit posting never ends well, lol

Yea but behind the curve, he just released by the Reds, which was never a good fit.

I edited the OP, thanks
Lit posting never ends well, lol

He’ll get picked up. Can probably bat clean up for my cangels. The Orioles are too deep with young talent

Goatani is exonerated. Time for all the cans to eat some crow. This is why we wait for the investigation to play out before judging.

krusty-the-clown-what-the-hell.gif

GOATani in the clear. Never trust a grown man with Bieber hair

The article I read said Ippei may have stolen more than $4.5 mil and turned off the bank notifications.

I read quotes from what's his face the former Angels manager who doubted Ippei would do such a thing because he and Shohei were so close. STFU. I remember in the ESPN Shohei documentary, he clasped his hands like Thai and bowed. WTF? Japanese don't do that.

lol woatani will probably have ippei Epstein himself in prison to cover his gambling addiction

all texts are out too. lmao @ all the tin foil cappers avoiding this thread now.

Back