Moments like Paul Craig's triangle that affected the course of our lives

Indeed even Her extreme rowdiness is susceptible.
Wonder if a early loss would have prepared her better for the devastation of the Holm defeat.

Wonder if a early loss would have prepared her better for the devastation of the Holm defeat.
I dont know. Its possible,if she hadnt bought into her own hype as much,but remember when Rhadi Ferguson,who is like a HW judo guy rolled with her,she was sort of angry at herself for losing to him. Its her mentality,and probably the mentality put in her by her mother...its got no real constructive way to deal with failure,and she fell publicly from really high up.

I feel bad for her. Its not gonna be a short time for her to pick up the pieces.

Last edited:
I dont know. Its possible,if she hadnt bought into her own hype as much,but remember when Rhadi Ferguson,who is like a HW judo guy rolled with her,she was sort of angry at herself for losing to him. Its her mentality,and probably the mentality put in her by her mother...its got no real constructive way to deal with failure,and she fell publicly from really high up.

I feel bad for her. Its not gonna be a short time for her to pick up the pieces.
I think she would have been better off out of the public eye all together, i'm not convinced her WWE move will end well either.

Her personality has made it difficult for me to have too much sympathy, but at the same time she seems pretty emotionally fragile so I hope she eventually gets out the spotlight and settles into a normal life.

Back