Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

you're giving millennials a bad name with these weakass comebacks.

Sorry. I know how important e-cred is to you guys. Maybe you could give me some pointers on how to be a more dangerous internet gangster.

Is this how all the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are deflecting these days lol

Kind of hard for me to respond to that when you substitute emojis for actual, real English words.

That was so very gangster of you. What are you gonna do next, bust a CAPSlock in my ass? Hit me with a type-by? Grow up, piker.

so true her and will had some black deliverance looking lil mofos with bad attitudes to boot
images
Kid could play a banjo!

Kind of hard for me to respond to that when you substitute emojis for actual, real English words.

That was so very gangster of you. What are you gonna do next, bust a CAPSlock in my ass? Hit me with a type-by? Grow up, piker.

Lol you know I didn't post emojis.

No shame in you tapping out bud

Just my opinion, but Eva Green's mother, Marlène Jobert, was one the most beautiful women I've ever see when she was young. The daughter is lightyears behind the mother
10119259.jpg

2c5dbd20210c87893e5b3ad13c6e8041.jpg

Her daughter definitely looks like one of them gender fluid non binarys

Yeah. Right up until recently she tended to look more female. Now she is definitely trending towards male in looks and dress.

All I gotta say is jada pinkett is fucking ugly and this is coming from someone who loves dark meat

I guess it’s just me, but is it that much of a big deal? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never actively sought it out, but when I’ve been with women with a bit of armpit hair it’s not bothered me.

Armpit hair on a woman is akin to facial hair on a woman for me. Not sure why.

I find it disgusting.

Fucking gross. Millennials are a stain on humanity.

Nothing worse than a natural body

You like women with hairy armpits?

Way more chicks in the Boomer and Generation X went through this than Millenials.

There is a reason we call them dirty hippies

Armpit hair is a bigger issue in america than europe.

You fetishize youth to the point that you promote childish hairless women and yet you suggest women are off limits until their 18-21. It's fucking weird. You got those child beauty pageants too where kids are sexualised.

It's gotta be something to do with you more recently religious puritanical roots.

Last edited:
Back