Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

I guess it’s just me, but is it that much of a big deal? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never actively sought it out, but when I’ve been with women with a bit of armpit hair it’s not bothered me.

Armpit hair on a woman is akin to facial hair on a woman for me. Not sure why.

I find it disgusting.

When you're as hot as Beckinsale, any daughter you have is destined to be uglier

Beckinsale has had lot of work done. Not saying she isn't smokin' but that would explain why the kid isn't up to her level.

Kate-Beckinsale-Plastic-Surgery-before-after.jpg

The Jergens MILF is hot AF. The 19 year old daughter looks 12.
ct-ent-maude-apatow-northwestern-leslie-mann-20180402

Dudes yapping about armpit hair must not have wives that take shave breaks. Unless licking arm pits is your fetish, it’s really a non issue if they shower regularly.

Stacy’s mom? How bout the original prime vs. daughter?
Phoebe Cates
upload_2018-12-31_8-59-45.jpeg

Phoebe’s daughter with Kevin Kline...Greta
upload_2018-12-31_9-2-23.jpeg

Phoebe 2018 still gets it from me...

Beckinsale has had lot of work done. Not saying she isn't smokin' but that would explain why the kid isn't up to her level.

Kate-Beckinsale-Plastic-Surgery-before-after.jpg

A lot of it was really just a change in looks, in the Shooting Fish era she was more of a tomboy with relatively little makeup.

In general, and not celebrities, I am seeing this more and more.

But that is mainly because the 'mom' generation grew up when looks and being thinner were emphasized as a a positive. Now you see these young girls growing up and celebrated for being 'thick' who then have a kid or just age and start to look like complete crap because at no point in their lives have they tried to be disciplined in their lives.

The older generation had to make it in showbiz, and did all the things you had to do to be marketable.

The newer generation is living on their money and they don't have to do those things.

It's like lazy children of hardworking successful immigrants.

A lot of it was really just a change in looks, in the Shooting Fish era she was more of a tomboy with relatively little makeup.

SHe was dolled up in Much Ado About Nothing, one of her earlier films and you can see how different she looked before getting her chin, cheeks and eyes done.

SHe was dolled up in Much Ado About Nothing, one of her earlier films and you can see how different she looked before getting her chin, cheeks and eyes done.

Looks much more similar to her latter years there though, similar situation to say using pictures of Johansson in gorky Ghost World mode, both likely had some work done but not THAT much.

Back