Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

gonna pickup my copy tomorrow, but rooms under renovation plus having a new baby equals no play time hahhaa

Didnt like with the beta much. It was just track monster, hit a few times, monster runs away, hit it again a few times more till it ran away and stayed in place for you to kill.

But apprently the game's core gameplay loop wasn't in the beta.

Kill monster -> Get loot/harvest carcass -> Build better/bigger weapons and armour -> Kill bigger monster.

My brother is getting this so I got nothing to lose playing it tomorrow. Hopefully I change my opinion.

Didnt like with the beta much. It was just track monster, hit a few times, monster runs away, hit it again a few times more till it ran away and stayed in place for you to kill.

But apprently the game's core gameplay loop wasn't in the beta.

Kill monster -> Get loot/harvest carcass -> Build better/bigger weapons and armour -> Kill bigger monster.

My brother is getting this so I got nothing to lose playing it tomorrow. Hopefully I change my opinion.

Demo's really can't do Monster Hunter justice because a huge component is the crafting system and gearing up and optimizing your character. The demo just gives some gear sends you out into the wild.

Demo's really can't do Monster Hunter justice because a huge component is the crafting system and gearing up and optimizing your character. The demo just gives some gear sends you out into the wild.

Yeah, what gets you immersed, giving you a reason to slay the monster was taken out of the beta.

Im excited to play it though, seems like its right up my valley.

If I sucked ass in horizon would this game Also probably own me ?

just got to waiting for my digital download to unlock ill be playing all night

10am here, patiently waiting on delivery

<1>

Haven't had to sit through dialogue like this since xenogears. First boss down.

I was so pumped to have the game unlock at 9pm last night, then I had to come in at work early today so had to sack out early. Now here I am at my desk at a little after 5 counting down the minutes until I get off.

I’ve been looking for a good multiplayer game to get into with my best friend. We played a few multiplayer games like Diablo and had fun. Is this game a lot of fun with a buddy?

Checked the delivery online, driver has five stops before he gets to me.

I actually can't remember the last time i was as excited as this for a game releasing.

Does it have online? Coop, PVP? Because I can't to spend much money on a game these days, so if it's single player I don't bother not playing on release.

Does it have online? Coop, PVP? Because I can't to spend much money on a game these days, so if it's single player I don't bother not playing on release.

Yeah it's mp up to 4.

When quests complete you have 50sec to run around grabbing shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back