Most Unprofessional Pro Wrestler?

jeff hardy in his match with sting.

Is demanding crack to perform unprofessional?

I think it's funny how Shawn had basically no clean title matches in 96 except for losing the belt to Sid, which was glorious. Vader and Davey beat him like 5 times combined. Thank God for Mankind/Taker and Austin/Bret.

EDIT: Actually, the thing with Jose was Shawn's excuse for losing to Sid. So, he had zero.
LOL the heart attack he had. Really funny cause Shawn hated having Jose with him. I think the possibility Vince and Shawn were gay together is quite high.

I wonder why no one has mentioned Sexy Star, she is said to be difficult to work with and she injured another wrestler by really cranking an arm bar.

Buddy Rogers, Johnny Valentine come to mind.
Touching on what others said:
Michaels. All the stuff said previous and that fit he threw having to lose to Hogan at SS and overselling to an extreme.
Maeda: I never liked him. He never could come to terms that wrestling was scripted and he had to lose. Like he was an elite real fighter. His reputation had a mod fooled here years ago. I said Maeda was a pissant in the industry and got threatened with dubs for fighter bashing. Lol! Maeda was trained but never world class elite as he perceived him to be.
Going back to Rogers, I think it was Thesz who told other wrestlers not to give him a hammerlock as he "would try to take your arm home with him."
Valentine was just plain mean. I believe it was Red Bastien who pissed on a paralyzed Valentine after he fell out his wheelchair at a drunken party after a show. As Valentine laid on the ground next to his wheelchair near passed out, Bastien said it was payback for all the guys Valentine pissed on through the years(figurative of course but sone of the things he did was worse than pissing on somebody.
Dynamite was another.
Rikidozan shot on Kimura and beat him pretty bad. But there is two sides to that story and I never saw it as a black and white case of being unprofessional. Could be though.
So many guys through the years.
Bruno was considered by promoters as being unprofessional but loved by most wrestlers. Depends on what the criteria is.

Last edited:
To add to Monsoon. He was the de facto locker room enforcer for Sr. Not many messed with him. He was a runner up NCAA wrestling from Ithaca. He owned a piece of the WWWF after Mondt died and Sr. consolidated the new regime. He owned a piece of WWC and wielded so much power and respect that one of the very few clean jobs Bruno did was to him in Puerto Rico in 78.
Monsoon got an outrageous buyout from Jr. that included the announcing gig at a great salary and a bonus of jobber pay at all house shows the the WWF ran. The house show circuit took off and Monsoon made a killing.

Last about Rogers....
He got fired in Florida as Booker because he booked himself to single handedly beat up the entire heel roster in an angle. Graham was furious that a retired wrestler would decimate the heel locker room when his current faces couldn't do it.

LOL the heart attack he had. Really funny cause Shawn hated having Jose with him. I think the possibility Vince and Shawn were gay together is quite high.
I agree

230c50723853f97e6d059ff100d9ea8f.gif

I believe it was Red Bastien who pissed on a paralyzed Valentine after he fell out his wheelchair at a drunken party after a show.

On a side note, was Bastien the guy who put a chocolate bar down his tights during a match then dug in and licked his fingers clean to gross out the crowd?

On a side note, was Bastien the guy who put a chocolate bar down his tights during a match then dug in and licked his fingers clean to gross out the crowd?
I could be wrong but for some reason I think that Freddie blassie used to do something similar.

Back