Movie characters you fell in love with

sophie_marceau_the_world_is_not_enough_elktra_king.png

would have sold my own country out and turned rouge agent if i was bond <{smellit?}>

make her leave that thing to hide her missing ear on tho<{clintugh}>

Came in to say that I got crush on her when I saw her in Braveheart way back in the day.

Came in to say that I got crush on her when I saw her in Braveheart way back in the day.
Shes one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived.

Penelope Cruz in Vanilla Sky

And when I was a younger kid I always loved the red haired girl in Goonies, Summer Rental, Lucas.

Penelope Cruz in Vanilla Sky

And when I was a younger kid I always loved the red haired girl in Goonies, Summer Rental, Lucas.
She was great in that. I really should watch Vanilla Sky again soon.

lol i put question marks when i think something is weird
or dumb
LOL

That’s not st all what a question mark is used for. It’s used to punctuate a sentence that is asking a question. If something is weird or dumb, there are words for that, namely the words weird and dumb. Please never do that again.

That’s not st all what a question mark is used for. It’s used to punctuate a sentence that is asking a question. If something is weird or dumb, there are words for that, namely the words weird and dumb. Please never do that again.
you can go drown in a pond m8 bye xx

Ramona Flowers in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. For some reason I'm drawing a blank on others at the moment.
w2b7eLnEiFxl.jpg

Sonora Webster (Gabrielle Anwar) in Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. I watched again, like 20 years after it came out, and I was teary-eyed and drawn in pretty good. Really inspiring Disney movie if you haven't seen it.

Buttercup (Robin Wright) in The Princess Bride. This intro is killer on the romance meter.

Brandy (Britaney Daniel) from Joe Dirt is another that is a pretty strong crush of mine:

i dont really get crushes on movie characters?
but i do watch some movies and im either like
awwww let me take this lil bby n love them <3 (in a nurturing kind of way)
or think they should be my friend but know that's not possible bc we're both . . . not made for friendships lol
plus, yanno, theyre not real lol
b60d7da561b9a15e5ee516bb067d234a.gif
great call, the millennium trilogy is amazing

Drew Barrymore in The Wedding Singer is one off the top of my head.

Back